Children Of The Revolution

This is actually f’n amazing… can’t wait for more details. Can’t believe this will be the first GNR recording with NEW Axl vocals 

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Duff, Slash, Axl, Ringo, Elton AND Children of the Revolution? Oh my God

Want to really break the headlines? Get Ringo on drums for a new GNR album… :headbang::lol:

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Potentially getting this along with the Michael Schenker song in the same year will be pretty sweet, very curious to hear Axl’s relatively current studio chops on a proper song.

Never gonna happen because

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He "hopes" Axl is mixing the track right now

You just can’t handle Axl this responsibility and hope for a release anytime soon

If I'm not mistaken, Axl (and Caram) mixed his vocals on Rock the Rock, too. It looks like Axl wants to mix his vocals on whatever he sings on himself (or have "his guy" do it). I wouldn't be surprised if the Michael Schenker/UFO (?) song he recorded vocals on is delayed for the same reason.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

This is really interesting news! Hopes it sees the light of day sooner rather than later!

I'm a bit confused about the whole "auction off" part though, will it be a Wu-Tang situation where one person will own the record or how would that work? Does anyone know how stuff like this is usually done, in regards to auctioning of a record for charity?

38 minutes ago, Swedish said:

This is really interesting news! Hopes it sees the light of day sooner rather than later!

I'm a bit confused about the whole "auction off" part though, will it be a Wu-Tang situation where one person will own the record or how would that work? Does anyone know how stuff like this is usually done, in regards to auctioning of a record for charity?

The Replacements done something similar with their 'Songs for Slim' release. They wanted to generate as much money as possible for Slim's hospital bills etc. The record ended up getting released via streaming platforms then did eventually get a physical release in a limited run also, so I'd imagine it may be something similar? So I guess it'll be a unique first pressing of the record they've got in the can. Time will hopefully tell, just hope that it's not another 7 years!

• Like 1