Axl has his own Website now

7 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Bieber is a Guns N Roses fan, so if Axl ever wanted to switch it up and do a pop song, and wanted to hang out with a younger person in the music industry, then (apart from the fact it's been ages since Axl recorded and released anything) it's not impossible.

https://www.capitalfm.com/artists/justin-bieber/news/metallica-the-beatles-guns-n-roses-music/

celebrities-wearing-gnr-t-shirts-v0-1iez

But that's only if Axl actually likes Bieber and thinks he has something he wants to contribute to Bieber's music.

Wearing a GNR shirt these days really isn't proof you're a fan of their music! 

Same with most old rock bands to be honest these days. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

I thought he looks like John Mayer.

I don't get it. Justin and John look NOTHING alike. 😵‍💫 I could have understood if the picture was of Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20 and you said you thought he looks like John Mayer, but not Justin and John Mayer. 

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Wearing a GNR shirt these days really isn't proof you're a fan of their music! 

Same with most old rock bands to be honest these days. 

The linked article says

Justin Bieber has revealed that he is a big fan of Metallica and other rock bands including Guns N' Roses.

The 'Boyfriend' singer told Q Magazine that he finds the music "edgy" and "emotional" with the use of heavy electric guitars.

"I like rock music, I like Guns N' Roses and Metallica," he confessed. "The Beatles. I like Metallica's 'Fade to Black' and 'One'. It's edgy and emotional with those instruments and electric guitars and stuff."

He probably has too much other stuff to do, but maybe he's come across here at one point in time 👁

By the way, officialaxlrose.com now redirects to the simpler axlrose.com

5 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

The linked article says

Justin Bieber has revealed that he is a big fan of Metallica and other rock bands including Guns N' Roses.

The 'Boyfriend' singer told Q Magazine that he finds the music "edgy" and "emotional" with the use of heavy electric guitars.

"I like rock music, I like Guns N' Roses and Metallica," he confessed. "The Beatles. I like Metallica's 'Fade to Black' and 'One'. It's edgy and emotional with those instruments and electric guitars and stuff."

He probably has too much other stuff to do, but maybe he's come across here at one point in time 👁

By the way, officialaxlrose.com now redirects to the simpler axlrose.com

Haha- i can't seeing him being a 'big fan' really, can you? Naming Metallica's two biggest songs there. He's not exactly popping up at their gigs all the time! 

We live in hyperbolic times- I hear 'big fan' all the time from people about various bands, yet I never see evidence they like these things. 

Perhaps Justin Bieber is a very sincere fan of music, and not a manufactured and media trained Muppet trained to say anything that might get a few likes and I'm too cynical......but i very much do doubt his sincerity! 

Someone should ask him what he thinks of The General. That would smoke him out! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Haha- i can't seeing him being a 'big fan' really, can you? Naming Metallica's two biggest songs there. He's not exactly popping up at their gigs all the time! 

We live in hyperbolic times- I hear 'big fan' all the time from people about various bands, yet I never see evidence they like these things. 

Perhaps Justin Bieber is a very sincere fan of music, and not a manufactured and media trained Muppet trained to say anything that might get a few likes and I'm too cynical......but i very much do doubt his sincerity! 

Imagine him saying "Well, still better than Eye On You"! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Imagine him saying "Well, still better than Eye On You"! 

Haha! 

"Guns N Roses, yeah, massive fan. Love that one they do about Tommy who used to work on the docks. It's real, man, truth, because, you know apparently people do actually work on docks. Can you believe it? So edgy and emotional." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Haha! 

"Guns N Roses, yeah, massive fan. Love that one they do about Tommy who used to work on the docks. It's real, man, truth, because, you know apparently people do actually work on docks. Can you believe it? So edgy and emotional." 

Oh my God, Axl would have a coronary if Justin ever mistook him for Jon Bon Jovi! 🤣 What's next, Justin saying,"I love Guns N'Roses. My favorite song from Guns N'Roses is "With the lights out, entertain us!" Axl would have a HUGE fit! 🤣

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Karice said:

Oh my God, Axl would have a coronary if Justin ever mistook him for Jon Bon Jovi! 🤣 What's next, Justin saying,"I love Guns N'Roses. My favorite song from Guns N'Roses is "With the lights out, entertain us!" Axl would have a HUGE fit! 🤣

I will tell you exactly what he would say:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Right, maybe he wish look "cool".

• Like 2

It just keeps getting more and more interesting! On the website now it has three YouTube videos from the NITL tour, and it looks like the YouTube page was created on 12/08/2023. I wonder if they are going to do selects from each tour, and post them on each site. It looks like this is not being forgotten about at least 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

https://www.youtube.com/@AxlRoseYouTube

Axl has his own YT channel, If you click on media the selects they go to this YT if you click the YT on the selects.

https://axlrose.com/ 

If you click on the yt channel it doesn't have anything listed. 

Confused :wow:

Well, I think that makes it less plausible that it's just a book.

44 minutes ago, BluegrassBlues said:

It just keeps getting more and more interesting! On the website now it has three YouTube videos from the NITL tour, and it looks like the YouTube page was created on 12/08/2023. I wonder if they are going to do selects from each tour, and post them on each site. It looks like this is not being forgotten about at least 

I just rewatched the Houston/Mexico video and I kinda loved This I Love in that show? I really thought Slash's solo was very good, which I almost never cared much about.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

https://www.youtube.com/@AxlRoseYouTube

Axl has his own YT channel, If you click on media the selects they go to this YT if you click the YT on the selects.

https://axlrose.com/ 

If you click on the yt channel it doesn't have anything listed. 

Confused :wow:

It's because the videos are unlisted, and not public, on his channel (this means that they can be viewed when you have the link, but don't appear on the channel or on youtube search).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Well, I think that makes it less plausible that it's just a book.

Yeah, I think that even if nothing of substance comes out of this website eventually (because... Axl), it definitely has not been created just randomly because "everybody has a website". There must be something, even if it's his brand of merchandise.

And not every musician who is just in a band has a website, but most of those who have other ventures besides their band have a website. For example, the members of Metallica don't have personal websites.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chinese stew said:

Axl is waiting for Yoda to tell him in a dream what black n white picture to upload next on his website. 

he will be waiting a while, she died in 2007.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

GNR has no touring plans for the next year or more, and this is happening now? First his own website launch, and now a Youtube page? Axl solo album seems ridiculous to even type out, but the chance is not 0% anymore like I always thought before. Maybe not a full album, but just a song or something seems likely, I mean what else would he upload on there that wouldn't fit on the GNR youtube channel?

Agreed, but an "Axl Rose release" is just a VERY weird thought somehow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

GNR has no touring plans for the next year or more, and this is happening now? First his own website launch, and now a Youtube page? Axl solo album seems ridiculous to even type out, but the chance is not 0% anymore like I always thought before. Maybe not a full album, but just a song or something seems likely, I mean what else would he upload on there that wouldn't fit on the GNR youtube channel?

IF (and that's a huge IF) he will release some music, it would still be possible to be just an instrumental piece. 

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, I think that even if nothing of substance comes out of this website eventually (because... Axl), it definitely has not been created just randomly because "everybody has a website". There must be something, even if it's his brand of merchandise.

And not every musician who is just in a band has a website, but most of those who have other ventures besides their band have a website. For example, the members of Metallica don't have personal websites.

What I find weird is how most of this was created some months ago, and nothing really happened. 

Did you try to find anything that could hint at something on credits and publishing data bases like ASCAP?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

IF (and that's a huge IF) he will release some music, it would still be possible to be just an instrumental piece. 

What I find weird is how most of this was created some months ago, and nothing really happened. 

Did you try to find anything that could hint at something on credits and publishing data bases like ASCAP?

No, I haven't found anything (but even if there is something music related it wouldn't show up so early).

I'm very skeptical about it being music related, even with a youtube channel. My best case scenario is a book, but I still think the tequila is more likely :lol: (and the youtube channel is just to promote his personal brand).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

The linked article says

Oh yeah? I wonder what’s his favorite track from the Village leaks. 

:P