April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

I sincerely hope Axl sounds good tonight. It's only a 3-song set. Let's hope Axl Rose Disaster Part III doesn't' happen. :)

Axl should be going to soundchecks nowadays. He's often dicking around with his ear piece, or requesting monitor changes, whilst ppl often talk about him being low in the mix etc. These issues would be less likely if he soundchecked I'd imagine. Would also probably be beneficially for him too,,,slight warm up,....know the surroundings...etc etc.

EDIT; then again, what the fuck do i know :P.... he's been doing his thing for majority of his life. I don't sing, nor play to thousands of ppl.

Edited by hudsonsaul

8 songs? I didn't know. Well, let's say is a short set in comparison to a full gig. I just hope Axl sounds good.

I sincerely hope Axl sounds good tonight. It's only a 3-song set. Let's hope Axl Rose Disaster Part III doesn't' happen. :)

Axl should be going to soundchecks nowadays. He's often dicking around with his ear piece, or requesting monitor changes, whilst ppl often talk about him being low in the mix etc. These issues would be less likely if he soundchecked I'd imagine. Would also probably be beneficially for him too,,,slight warm up,....know the surroundings...etc etc.

EDIT; then again, what the fuck do i know :P.... he's been doing his thing for majority of his life. I don't sing, nor play to thousands of ppl.

:lol:

It's not that hard to understand, right? A performer should rehearsal to give an excellent performance. In Axl's world that doesn't make much sense.

Eddie Trunk said it's an 8 song set. Either way, pretty short.

Didn't know Trunk said that.

My guess is:

CD

Jungle

ISE

Brownstone

LALD

KOHD

Nightrain

PC