Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

a few questions.

that AFD cross USB looks great in the vid and pics but is it good quality metal or cheap flimsy plastic ? 

is there any way to buy the 4cds as a stand alone item ? will there be in the near future ? 

it was said that one of the boxes contains a "golden opportunity for someone" has anything official been said about what this opportunity is ? 

4 minutes ago, donny said:

a few questions.

that AFD cross USB looks great in the vid and pics but is it good quality metal or cheap flimsy plastic ? 

is there any way to buy the 4cds as a stand alone item ? will there be in the near future ? 

it was said that one of the boxes contains a "golden opportunity for someone" has anything official been said about what this opportunity is ? 

A picture with Team Brazil

Listening and thinking how this entire box set would've been more interesting if they didnt thing about on putting a lot of things on the mega deluxe package and just putting music in it... Like, 1 cd with AFD, 2 with Lies, cd 3 and 4 the Sound City sessions, cd 5 something live from 86-87 cd 6 live from 88-89 (dont even think about Ritz) and I dont know... stuff like this... would be more cool to have it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axeli said:

So are you guys really buying that 999$ thing? Or is there some kind of "medium price" thing?  🙄

2cd set for £12.99 in HMV tomorrow here in the UK. thats what i'm buying. AFD remaster on its own is ony £5.99. bargain. i really wish i could buy the 4cds no frills package, i have the money but it doesn't exist :( 

1 hour ago, donny said:

a few questions.

A tour of the GNAIR plane and maybe a quick little ride around the airport tarmac.

• Haha 1

Finally got a chance to download the 4 discs, listened to a bit of WTTJ and decided to wait for my vinyl to arrive before I hear any more of the AFD remaster. Listened to the live songs at the end of disc 2 and I prefer the 'Live From The Jungle EP' versions, and now I'm at Paradise City on the Sound City Demos... can't wait to really digest the 3rd and 4th discs and hear the remaster on vinyl.