gunsguy

Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

They could have atleast made Cornshucker a hidden track. Way to miss out on a good song

that would have to cost another $1000. you can't have everything.

• Haha 3

Just skimming through now, the plague is awesome, and i like how the made the live like a suicide tracks all blend together with shadow (this will always be my favorite version of the song)

So is there anything actually edited about Mama Kin? I cant hear any difference beside the crowd noise. Also I gotta leave for work so I cant listen to all of sound city, the versions of Nice Boys & Heartbreak Hotel different then the ones released on those compilation albums a few years ago?

Overall it seems like a great boxset, I do wish one in a million would have been included, and I've seen a lot of people complaining about no Alts. for ISE, Brownstone & SCOM being included. Seems to me they could have included the Censored Version of ISE, The Alt. Mix of Brownstone & The video edit of SCOM on the B-Sides disk, would have made a lot of sense.

6 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

Am I being a moron right now? Is it now in the US spotify? I cane home tried to play on my ps4 and it's no where on here

nope... I think thats just in some parts of Europe and Australia

a few questions.

that AFD cross USB looks great in the vid and pics but is it good quality metal or cheap flimsy plastic ? 

is there any way to buy the 4cds as a stand alone item ? will there be in the near future ? 

it was said that one of the boxes contains a "golden opportunity for someone" has anything official been said about what this opportunity is ? 

4 minutes ago, donny said:

a few questions.

that AFD cross USB looks great in the vid and pics but is it good quality metal or cheap flimsy plastic ? 

is there any way to buy the 4cds as a stand alone item ? will there be in the near future ? 

it was said that one of the boxes contains a "golden opportunity for someone" has anything official been said about what this opportunity is ? 

A picture with Team Brazil

1 minute ago, MrMojo said:

A picture with Team Brazil

sorted :) 

2vrspiw.jpg

• Haha 2

Listening and thinking how this entire box set would've been more interesting if they didnt thing about on putting a lot of things on the mega deluxe package and just putting music in it... Like, 1 cd with AFD, 2 with Lies, cd 3 and 4 the Sound City sessions, cd 5 something live from 86-87 cd 6 live from 88-89 (dont even think about Ritz) and I dont know... stuff like this... would be more cool to have it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, donny said:

sorted :) 

2vrspiw.jpg

They look at us like saying we've heard The general and you haven't

• Haha 1

So are you guys really buying that 999$ thing? Or is there some kind of "medium price" thing?  🙄

5 minutes ago, Axeli said:

So are you guys really buying that 999$ thing? Or is there some kind of "medium price" thing?  🙄

Cheapest way for the music only, is digital. Streaming service or buy it at iTunes.

2 minutes ago, Axeli said:

2cd set for £12.99 in HMV tomorrow here in the UK. thats what i'm buying. AFD remaster on its own is ony £5.99. bargain. i really wish i could buy the 4cds no frills package, i have the money but it doesn't exist :( 

1 hour ago, donny said:

a few questions.

A tour of the GNAIR plane and maybe a quick little ride around the airport tarmac.

• Haha 1

Just now, Spirit said:

Cheapest way for the music only, is digital. Streaming service or buy it at iTunes.

Okay. Just realised these are on spotify. 😁

For those of you that bought the big box, don't forget to look for the hidden bonus cassette tape!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, troccoli said:

For those of you that bought the big box, don't forget to look for the hidden bonus cassette tape!

thats so cool! Makes me more excited for my box tomorrow! Its a fun little bonus to this set. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, troccoli said:

What's in the tape?