Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

This will probably keep everyone busy for a while.

Oh yeah I’m sure it will. Honestly if this all leaks I couldn’t care less about anything else personally. I’lol follow the band when they tour like always but I personally won’t have anything I hope will see the light of day. I think everyone else will want the Perfect Crime documentary to see the light of day and have that be the new “holy grail” but I can’t say I care about that. So unless the band releases music or tours I’ll live perfectly content. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Clarification needed. How many unreleased songs with vocals are on these 20 discs? 

16 ish (15 if you don’t count both quick songs)
PRL
Eye On You
Moustache
Quicksong
Quicksong w Buckethead
Zodiac 13
Tonto
Real Doll Dot Com
Atlas Shrugged
Silkworms 
Billionaire
State of Grace
Devious Bastard
Hardschool
Dummy
Me & My Elvis

Edited by Grayfox
  • Like 2

Just now, Arnuld said:

Agreed

Bringing to light whoever is responsible for leaking will open things up legally for UMG/GNR. Especially if there’s $ being transferred or held in a fund. Unfortunately that’s the risk with these things and I hope they are all hiding behind some layers for protection 

Any designers aside me around? I guess we should team up to create a CD2 sessions booklet artwork. :lol:

I could do it myself but I think it would be fun to do a collaborative *official* booklet to the fanbase. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

Any designers aside me around? I guess we should team up to create a CD2 sessions booklet artwork. :lol:

I could do it myself but I think it would be fun to do a collaborative *official* booklet to the fanbase. 

My friend who designs my own album covers and myself can help with the artwork, maybe contribute an art piece.

Edited by rocknroll41