10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

Just now, Gunsdrummer63 said:

As soon as they didn’t at the first festival my mind went right to Vegas. I still think they’ll wait till after terminator is released if it is part of the sound track 

Hot damn, GNR plays Locomotive and you all get dreamy! Lol

• Like 1

I don't think we're gonna hear Hard School. Even if it was sound checked and put on the alt list, if they were dying to play a "new" song they would've done it by now. It's a 4 minute song, not as complicated as Locomotive. We would've heard it by now if they had any intention of doing it. Hell, like others have stated, it could easily be a troll move by the band/Fernando. 

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

You know...I'm gonna be incredibly bummed if they go out and play Locomotive at ACL this Friday. It's like what the fuck Axl, you couldn't do that Weekend 1 when I was there? :angry:

I’d be pissed too, but it may not have been Axl who held off on playing it Weekend 1. Coulda been any of the band. It’s the kinda song you’d need a few gigs under your belt and be loosened up as a band to play. 

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don't think we're gonna hear Hard School. Even if it was sound checked and put on the alt list, if they were dying to play a "new" song they would've done it by now. It's a 4 minute song, not as complicated as Locomotive. We would've heard it by now if they had any intention of doing it. Hell, like others have stated, it could easily be a troll move by the band/Fernando. 

They’ll play it after it’s released. Whenever that is

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why soundcheck it tho? They can’t be trolling THAT hard, can they?

assuming your theory is true, I hope we at least still get So Fine and Dead Horse.

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Why soundcheck it tho? They can’t be trolling THAT hard, can they?

assuming your theory is true, I hope we at least still get So Fine and Dead Horse.

Soundcheck was alleged. There is a very good source saying that it was played, being Gibbo, but no audio or video has surfaced. Could just be a coincidence. OMG was also an alt on the previous legs.

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Although Slither is an "easy" song and didn't show up until much later live then when it first showed in the setlists.  I wouldn't be so quick to assume Hard School is not a possible venture especially after less than an hour ago we get a 7+ minute UYI obscure deep cut lol

• GNFNR 1