alfierose

10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

You mean besides the huge crowds at the festivals they've played already on this tour? 

Lollapalooza maybe?

Just now, djones1225 said:

We said the same about Hardschool.. Either way its 11 55 at night where I'm at, and I get up at 6 45, and I'll stay up until this shows over... GNFR

Locomotive I mean.

I didn’t think I’d ever say this, but I want some more GNR tours up near me. If they’re gonna play Locomotive and do a set much longer than my 2016 show, I will skip any final I have to in order to see them

You mean besides the huge crowds at the festivals they've played already on this tour? 

As soon as they didn’t at the first festival my mind went right to Vegas. I still think they’ll wait till after terminator is released if it is part of the sound track 

Just now, Gunsdrummer63 said:

As soon as they didn’t at the first festival my mind went right to Vegas. I still think they’ll wait till after terminator is released if it is part of the sound track 

Hot damn, GNR plays Locomotive and you all get dreamy! Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I think they will wait a huge crowd to play HardSchool

Why though? It's not like it's some possible epic no1 hit song. But one can only hope. New music is always nice 🤘

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yes i guess..its a "new" song, they will want repercussion or Lolla ,who knows

Just now, Antonio said:

Yes i guess..its a "new" song, they will want repercussion or Lolla ,who knows

They've already played to crowds that are the same size as Lolla... 

You know...I'm gonna be incredibly bummed if they go out and play Locomotive at ACL this Friday. It's like what the fuck Axl, you couldn't do that Weekend 1 when I was there? :angry:

They've already played to crowds that are the same size as Lolla... 

Isn’t Lolla kinda more “prestigious” tho?

I don't think we're gonna hear Hard School. Even if it was sound checked and put on the alt list, if they were dying to play a "new" song they would've done it by now. It's a 4 minute song, not as complicated as Locomotive. We would've heard it by now if they had any intention of doing it. Hell, like others have stated, it could easily be a troll move by the band/Fernando. 

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

You know...I'm gonna be incredibly bummed if they go out and play Locomotive at ACL this Friday. It's like what the fuck Axl, you couldn't do that Weekend 1 when I was there? :angry:

I’d be pissed too, but it may not have been Axl who held off on playing it Weekend 1. Coulda been any of the band. It’s the kinda song you’d need a few gigs under your belt and be loosened up as a band to play. 

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don't think we're gonna hear Hard School. Even if it was sound checked and put on the alt list, if they were dying to play a "new" song they would've done it by now. It's a 4 minute song, not as complicated as Locomotive. We would've heard it by now if they had any intention of doing it. Hell, like others have stated, it could easily be a troll move by the band/Fernando. 

They’ll play it after it’s released. Whenever that is

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why soundcheck it tho? They can’t be trolling THAT hard, can they?

assuming your theory is true, I hope we at least still get So Fine and Dead Horse.

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Why soundcheck it tho? They can’t be trolling THAT hard, can they?

assuming your theory is true, I hope we at least still get So Fine and Dead Horse.

Soundcheck was alleged. There is a very good source saying that it was played, being Gibbo, but no audio or video has surfaced. Could just be a coincidence. OMG was also an alt on the previous legs.

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Although Slither is an "easy" song and didn't show up until much later live then when it first showed in the setlists.  I wouldn't be so quick to assume Hard School is not a possible venture especially after less than an hour ago we get a 7+ minute UYI obscure deep cut lol

• GNFNR 1