April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

I see Xbox Live streamed the show last year... doubt it'll happen this year as it's not been advertised but you never know..

Hopefully will find a stream or a way to watch the VH1 stream for us non-US users.

those MTV fucks, blocking shit. But there's always a good free proxy, i'll post one if there's a livestream through VH1.

Will Axl have to give a speech?

Hopefully he will just say: 'Thanks for the gesture, guys. But I really I wanted to use this platform to say to our loyal fans, this is the year that you will hear the rest of the songs I talked about.

*thinks for a second*

Round 2.'

I would fucking mark out!

Will Axl have to give a speech?

Hopefully he will just say: 'Thanks for the gesture, guys. But I really I wanted to use this platform to say to our loyal fans, this is the year that you will hear the rest of the songs I talked about.

*thinks for a second*

Round 2.'

I would fucking mark out!

My year would literally be made!! I'd cry/piss/cum all at once

IMO, the only thing that would excuse a new song *not* being played, is if BOTH Duff & Izzy join the band for a few songs, as that's probably the closest to a reunion that we'll ever get. Otherwise, I have no interest in seeing NuNuGNR blast through a few of the old hits.

Edited by sofine11

per kingb2179 on GNR Truth: duff will be at the Golden Gods with GnR

Source: www.revolvermag.com/news/duff-mckagan-to-join-guns-n-roses-at-revolver-golden-gods-awards-show.html

Hope it's true. I like both Duff and Tommy better in the bands they belong in. Not saying I don't like Tommy in Guns, because I do, it just means more to see him with The Replacements and seeing Duff alongside Axl is something I could never get sick of.
  • Like 3

Tommy said he would return at Bethlehem -inb4tommyisarockgod - so I expected this.

It's essentially Axl running his own version of the Rock Hall; except only he is being honoured. That will make certain people very mad - but I personally find it typically Axl, and awesome.

Edited by NGOG

Tommy said he would return at Bethlehem -inb4tommyisarockgod - so I expected this.

It's essentially Axl running his own version of the Rock Hall; except only he is being honoured. That will make certain people very mad - but I personally find it typically Axl and awesome.

Hope Izzy shows too.

It's essentially Axl running his own version of the Rock Hall; except only he is being honoured. That will make certain people very mad - but I personally find it typically Axl, and awesome.

Yes, the Billboard article said Tommy would be back for the PA show, so this may have been the plan all along.

Ali

Well, they said only five shows... Woohoo! I hope we get to see some great footage :) Does anyone know if there's a reason why Tommy wouldn't be able to come ? I thought the Replacements thing was only for Coachella ?

This is so good!! There must be more to it if Duff is staying for this. I'm usually not in to the whole 'There's more to this' when it comes to GN'R, because most of the time, there isn't. But they did say just 5 shows, so I can't help but speculate. :D