04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm really looking forward to this being a show where my phone is in my pocket the whole god damn time aside from taking 4-10 pictures if I get the opportunity. I usually write down sets and stuff on my phone, but my eyes will be fixed on the band that night.

I just want a cool pic of Axl and Slash next to each other. Other than that I'll let everyone else take the videos, im going to take in every second 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Judezki said:

I hope there will be at least some people streaming the show live on periscope for instance, I don't mean the whole show but nowadays it is so easy to live stream at least small bits from these kind of events.

im not sure if we are able to mention other twitter/forums but i think the twitter account GNR Sudamerica is going to be there for both nights and they were taking a poll with there followers if they should periscope or live stream the show 

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I just want a cool pic of Axl and Slash next to each other. Other than that I'll let everyone else take the videos, im going to take in every second 

Aside from maybe a pic or two. I am just gonna enjoy the whole damn show and let it all soak in.

If you have your phone in your hand while GNR is playing you deserve to get it smacked upside the head.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

anyone think Bach will make an appearance? he has a festival show on April 3rd, but other then that he isn't doing much until late April

He has something booked that same night (of the first show)....in Vegas, it was posted somewhere around here previously.

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Looks like MGM has delayed the Parking Fees they were going to start charging until at least May:

http://www.vegastripping.com/news/blog/5806/mgm-postpones-paid-parking/

yes!!! great news thanks for sharing :)

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Looks like MGM has delayed the Parking Fees they were going to start charging until at least May:

4 hours ago, bjasmund said:

I'm at Bellagio. Been to a few of the Residency shows at Hard Rock. Last show at Hard Rock, Axl was on stage until 4am. This show is going to be insane!

Wow was it really that late? I was hella drunk at that show with @Black Sabbath and @Powerage5 that I wasn't really keeping track of the time that it finished. We met Dizzy afterwards in the lift!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Binge_And_Slash said:

Wow was it really that late? I was hella drunk at that show with @Black Sabbath and @Powerage5 that I wasn't really keeping track of the time that it finished. We met Dizzy afterwards in the lift!

lol..yep! we got to the cab line and looked at our phones and realized it was really really early. Going on no sleep for 24 hours, but it was epic.

33 minutes ago, Binge_And_Slash said:

23 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

It was sometime between 3-4am I believe.

Yeah, I think it was about 3:30, maybe pushing 4. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

anyone think Bach will make an appearance? he has a festival show on April 3rd, but other then that he isn't doing much until late April

He could.  His show will be long over most likely before Guns is done or goes on.  But I'm guessing Guns is just Guns, no one else.  Too bad Baz can't be a 2nd opener for Guns.  

3 minutes ago, Original said:

He could.  His show will be long over most likely before Guns is done or goes on.  But I'm guessing Guns is just Guns, no one else.  Too bad Baz can't be a 2nd opener for Guns.  

Oh geeze...no second support act please...it's gonna be late enough as it is lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Yeah, I think it was about 3:30, maybe pushing 4. 

Yep, we went to the last two shows of both residencies and the last two in '14 ended at around 3:45am, 5:45 our time...they were absolutely fantastic shows! I cannot wait till next Friday! 

4 hours ago, tsinindy said:

So, for those of us that are staying at MGM properties,(Monte Carlo) there will be no additional charge for parking correct? This will be my first time renting a car in Vegas and wasn't sure how the hotels charged for parking.

21 minutes ago, systronic said:

So, for those of us that are staying at MGM properties,(Monte Carlo) there will be no additional charge for parking correct? This will be my first time renting a car in Vegas and wasn't sure how the hotels charged for parking.

Correct. Just don't forget to tip the valet.

Since we are discussing clothing in here I'll bet my Dead Dasies fan club laminate(autographed by Dizzy Reed $value=PRICELESS!) ,I'll be the only person with my outfit at the show. I'm still working on it but I'll post pictures as the items come in. I'm having trouble with getting AXL customized high top Converse sneakers so those may have to wait until the Summer tour.

Edited by Subtle Signs