Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 8/24/2021 at 11:59 PM, RussTCB said:

If GN'R wants to press anything on vinyl, they won't have to wait in a long line. Whether it's a 7" or full album. The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release but it absolutely will not be years, no matter which format or content is on it. 

Russ, coming back to your post above: What’s your guess on the Hard Skool CD/7“ being released no earlier than Feb/May 2022? 

So I’m bursting at the seems with excitement for my upcoming week where so will see GnR in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday (I’ll be in line to enter when the doors open to get a lithograph) and seeing The Rolling Stones the next night in Charlotte.  

I know The Stones do lithographs for their shows, but seeing lots of show specific lithos on their website for sale, I’m assuming theirs are not limited.  Does anyone know about Stones lithos?

I get a litho or show specific poster from every show I go to if they offer one.

thanks for any info that any of you may have!

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The vinyl is being released a few months after the CD as I predicted. 

No offense but thats not what you predicted. Your statement was: 

The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release 

Anyway, My question was not meant as an attack either but just being curious about your opinion why such a big band like GNR even needs half a year to release a single, even on CD format. I was relating to our previous correspondence above a few weeks ago by which you stated that this won’t be the case. Once again, just being curious. 

4 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

No offense but thats not what you predicted. Your statement was: 

The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release 

Anyway, My question was not meant as an attack either but just being curious about your opinion why such a big band like GNR even needs half a year to release a single, even on CD format. I was relating to our previous correspondence above a few weeks ago by which you stated that this won’t be the case. Once again, just being curious. 

What I actually said was "The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release but it absolutely will not be years, no matter which format or content is on it"

I know little to nothing about the process of getting CDs released. My point was that whenever a CD is released, a vinyl version would be a few months behind the release of the CD. 

18 hours ago, TigerBubba said:

So I’m bursting at the seems with excitement for my upcoming week where so will see GnR in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday (I’ll be in line to enter when the doors open to get a lithograph) and seeing The Rolling Stones the next night in Charlotte.  

I know The Stones do lithographs for their shows, but seeing lots of show specific lithos on their website for sale, I’m assuming theirs are not limited.  Does anyone know about Stones lithos?

I get a litho or show specific poster from every show I go to if they offer one.

thanks for any info that any of you may have!

Stones lithos at shows are numbered. The show litho off the site is not. They are usually the same otherwise 

I’m looking for Las Vegas 2016, both nights. Wasn’t keen to the litho collecting yet. I was at both shows. Later I got Chicago 2016 (first night), San Antonio 2017 and the recent show at Wrigley all shows I attended. Would love to round out the collection. Let me know if anyone has extras that they would be willing to sell.🤘

On 8/31/2021 at 5:40 AM, Malte said:

Hi Coma,

I am Ulrich „Malte“ Planer, the Designer of the San Jose Sharks Litho. I have a spare one just for you. #21/250. If you take over the shipping costs (from Germany), I would like to give it to you for free. Just let me know 😽.

So it took nearly a month for delivery but I must say, the San Jose litho really pops in-person! I'd rank it top 6 for this leg (Boston,  Fargo, LA, Vegas, and Minnesota are my faves). I'll try to post a pic tomorrow but wanted to say thanks and once again apologize for saying it sucks. It does not suck, but I certainly did...

The insert image from URL, on mobile, isn't working so here is a link to it if anyone is interested: https://ibb.co/wBZKJMY

Edited by Coma16
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

So it took nearly a month for delivery but I must say, the San Jose litho really pops in-person! I'd rank it top 6 for this leg (Boston,  Fargo, LA, Vegas, and Minnesota are my faves). I'll try to post a pic tomorrow but wanted to say thanks and once again apologize for saying it sucks. It does not suck, but I certainly did...

Does it look as much like a black light poster as I thought it did in the text I got?

5 hours ago, owenstar said:

Does it look as much like a black light poster as I thought it did in the text I got?

Definitely not. While it's certainly not one of the brighter looking posters, it's not too dark either. As I said, the colours really pop and are quite vibrant.

Edit: black light poster? Like under those purple lights? I don't have one try it out. Definitely interested though lol

Edited by Coma16

On 10/1/2021 at 5:18 AM, Coma16 said:

Definitely not. While it's certainly not one of the brighter looking posters, it's not too dark either. As I said, the colours really pop and are quite vibrant.

Edit: black light poster? Like under those purple lights? I don't have one try it out. Definitely interested though lol

The colors in the photo I got looked like how black light posters glow a bit. The red looked like the reds in a black light poster. Glad you are digging yours.

1 hour ago, tman636 said:

Is the guy show stuff selling on the bay legit? Just has tons of stuff from this weekend.

I've purchased from Liz we well. Packaged safetly and shipped the next morning. No reason to believe it's not legit from my experience.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Yes. Have purchased from him / her before

Thanks

5 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I've purchased from Liz we well. Packaged safetly and shipped the next morning. No reason to believe it's not legit from my experience.

Thanks

• Like 1