Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Removing the live crowd would presumably require a whole new remix if it was placed across isolated tracks before the mixing (and therefore mastering) stage.

I'm confused that Move To The City is listed as (live) and the other GN'R Lies Tracks are not listest as (Live)

5 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

What is You're Crazy (Acoustic)? I don't know where it from.. B Side or EP?

I have an acoustic demo of the song, I am guessing it is that.. It starts off with a couple band members saying "One, One, two, three, four, then Axl Says one, two and it starts...  I think Steven is playing Bongos instead of a drum kit and doesn't swear.  Axl does some vocal noises before the solo too. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I have an acoustic demo of the song, I am guessing it is that.. It starts off with a couple band members saying "One, One, two, three, four, then Axl Says one, two and it starts...  I think Steven is playing Bongos instead of a drum kit and doesn't swear.  Axl does some vocal noises before the solo too. 

Yep that’s it...it was included on  a few Imported 12 inch lps back during the Appetite era....

https://www.discogs.com/Guns-N-Roses-Welcome-To-The-Jungle-Nightrain/release/521655

Also it was released on the Alan Niven demos....

http://www.gunsnflowers.com/gunsnroses4/alan/patience.htm

Edited by PrimosPeppers
Forgot added info

On 5/11/2018 at 3:37 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Removing the live crowd would presumably require a whole new remix if it was placed across isolated tracks before the mixing (and therefore mastering) stage.

Well the mixes without the crowd noise do exists, so no need to remix. Both versions were dropped during the Pasha sessions. This set includes the none crowd noise mixes: 

http://www.gunsnflowers.com/gunsnroses4/alan/flash.htm

1 hour ago, PrimosPeppers said:

Yep that’s it...it was included on  a few Imported 12 inch lps back during the Appetite era....

https://www.discogs.com/Guns-N-Roses-Welcome-To-The-Jungle-Nightrain/release/521655

Also it was released on the Alan Niven demos....

http://www.gunsnflowers.com/gunsnroses4/alan/patience.htm

This set becomes less appealing every day due to the fact that we have all heard or own 99% of this shit already.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 5:30 AM, t-p-d-a said:

Some few question.

Reckless, Nice Boys, Move To The City and Mama Kin are GN'R Lies Version? with added Crowd effect? or without Crowd?

Is Shadow Of Your Love (Live) this version?   click me

So we have also a Whole Lotta Rosie Live Remaster?  this is actually pretty cool

What is You're Crazy (Acoustic)? I don't know where it from.. B Side or EP?

One which disc is the new fresh Sahdow Of Your Love from 2018?

Good questions!!!

47 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I think the best deals for the Super Deluxe Edition will be during the week of release. Don't panic if the price goes up before then!

:lol: I'm not going to panic if it goes up. I am just going to say fuck that and wait longer to buy it 😂. I will listen to it day 1, whether legally or illegally. In the end, I will still buy it, just not in a hurry to get it.

I'm still reasonably sure all of the tracks from the Super Deluxe Edition will be on all the streaming services on day 1. I don't think anyone will have an issue with that. It's just a matter of if you want the book & packaging or not. 

DeepDiscount.com is currently having a 15% off sale if you use the code BLOOM15.

Code expires at noon central time on Wednesday May 16th

I pre-ordered the AFD Super Deluxe Edition for $126.68.

If a better price appears, I'll just cancel the order by calling Deep Discount's customer service line at:  800-264-5076

DeepDiscount.com, ImportCDs.com, and Popmarket.com are all outlets for the same distributor.

Hope this helps!

AFD SDE Deep Discount Sale.JPG

Edited by rockphantom

4 hours ago, rockphantom said:

DeepDiscount.com is currently having a 15% off sale if you use the code BLOOM15.

Code expires at noon central time on Wednesday May 16th

I pre-ordered the AFD Super Deluxe Edition for $126.68.

If a better price appears, I'll just cancel the order by calling Deep Discount's customer service line at:  800-264-5076

DeepDiscount.com, ImportCDs.com, and Popmarket.com are all outlets for the same distributor.

Hope this helps!

AFD SDE Deep Discount Sale.JPG

Do they charge on spot or when it ships?  

I just cancelled my super delux I ordered the night of the release ($193 with shipping).  They refunded me, so now I wait for someone to sell for around $130. I saw that I just missed amazon low price :(

Edited by ryanf23

56 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

I just cancelled my super delux I ordered the night of the release ($193 with shipping).  They refunded me, so now I wait for someone to sell for around $130. I saw that I just missed amazon low price :(

Order the super deluxe edition through Deepdiscount.com. 15% off code BLOOM15 expires Wednesday at 12pm central time. Use it tonight to get the SDE for just under $127!