09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

Just now, THELINESMAN said:

You like his clean voice then? I prefer it raspy. I think most people could sing that clean no problem what makes it unique is Axl's signature rasp

I really like it, not Mickey though. He was very much in control of the song. Wasn’t out of breath and bosses the outro. The only disappointment was no intro and the short scream at the end, everything else was grand IMO.

How can Slash play with Frank. That DTJ intro makes me squirm every time. He’s so off the beat it’s terrible. Fuck what Axl looks like. They don’t sound like a band. 

Somewhere in a little pouch, in a bank vault. Axl has one of Slash's and Duffs testicles. Otherwise these guys would not play with frank. 

• Like 3

Axl probably looks the best he has in years so far as simply not looking ridiculous. He looks like a 57-year-old rocker, and that’s great. No absurd hats and jackets and whatnot. The haircut does wonders. The fact that he is the one on stage singing is indication enough that he is a rock star. I think he sounds fine. Hard school and locomotive are on the set. Yeah they're alt songs, but it was found to be worth it enough to type it and print it. Good reasons to be optimistic.

• Like 4