The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

53 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

"What Stinson said proves I'm right.

They've all been told to be vague and lie. Stinson said that Rose recorded vocals every year but didn't say how many songs. He was deliberately vague because that's what he's been told to do in meet-and-greets with fans.

So I'm right. Rose didn't record more than one line per year. He has only 4 songs left because he never got to finish the fifth."

- Pele

200.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

How this guy is allowed to post the same shit over and over and over is beyond me. 

Is it really, though?  The same marks take the bait day in and day out.

I'll continue to point out this obvious gem of wisdom every week until it stops.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

I'll continue to point out this obvious gem of wisdom every week until it stops.

That's fair. I put the two of them on ignore so I wasn't tempted any more. The only time I see their posts is when someone else takes the bait and quotes them. 

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

After more singles and/or the new album drops, which will undoubtfully contain new songs and vocals previously unheard, Pele will say they are from 1999 or 2022 (or whenever the damn thing gets released).

Pele, Tommy said Axl recorded vocals every year he was in the band. Surely it was not all scratch.  

I won't.

If an album dropped that contained unheard songs with unheard vocals, then I'd have been totally wrong.

I've been very clear on this.

It won't happen of course, but if it did, then there is no possible way I can say I meant it any differently.

31 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's fair. I put the two of them on ignore so I wasn't tempted any more. The only time I see their posts is when someone else takes the bait and quotes them. 

I only do it occasionally and then always feel like slapping myself. Do I ever fucking learn or what. :facepalm:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pele said:

I've always said I'm not claiming to be an insider.

Yes - if they release full songs that aren't Atlas/Perhaps/General, then obviously I was completely wrong, I'll apologize to everyone and stop posting.

Do you actually think that's going to happen?

Because despite everyone telling me I'm wrong, nobody is actually saying outright they believe they are going to release these songs (that aren't Atlas/Perhaps/General)

SoulMonster admitted he'd be surprised if they released Atlas/Perhaps/General and nothing else, so that's something.

What about you?

Who know's what'll come out, I expect all of the above songs with OMG to make appearances. I also expect to hear other songs on top of that, I'd be surprised if they lowered the bar that much not to put less than 8-10 songs out.

Just now, Tom2112 said:

Who know's what'll come out, I expect all of the above songs with OMG to make appearances. I also expect to hear other songs on top of that, I'd be surprised if they lowered the bar that much not to put less than 8-10 songs out.

Ok, I also expect if there is an album - we'll see General/Perhaps/Atlas/OMG.

I expect the 'new' album to contain General/Perhaps/Atlas/OMG/Silkworms/HardSkool, and new versions of GNR songs (with Axl's original vocal take)

You think 8-10 songs.

It's a given that 6 will be General/Perhaps/Atlas/OMG/Silkworms/HardSkool.

Do you reckon the other 2-4 will be actual, real unheard songs - or re-mixes/covers or songs sung by Duff?

34 minutes ago, Pele said:

I expect the 'new' album to contain General/Perhaps/Atlas/OMG/Silkworms/HardSkool, and new versions of GNR songs (with Axl's original vocal take)

You think 8-10 songs.

Do you reckon the other 2-4 will be actual, real unheard songs - or re-mixes/covers or songs sung by Duff?

If that's the new album I don't think I would buy it. And I'm afraid this is too damn close to what we'll get. :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pele said:

You think 8-10 songs.

I don't there's going to be any covers or songs with Duff on lead vocals. And I don't think besides OMG that any previously released song by GNR is going on the record. I think a minimum of 8-10 songs. So yeah I'd expect a handful of songs we haven't heard before... but this is GNR and they can always disappoint.

Edited by Tom2112

40 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

If that's the new album I don't think I would buy it. And I'm afraid this is too damn close to what we'll get. :/

I wouldn't buy that album either. But there is proof that people will buy even stuff that only kinda like... HardSkool EP.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I don't there's going to be any covers or songs with Duff on lead vocals. And I don't think besides OMG that any previously released song by GNR is going on the record. I think a minimum of 8-10 songs. So yeah I'd expect a handful of songs we haven't heard before... but this is GNR and they can always disappoint.

OMG was an official release. If they really put that on the next (and probably final) album...that would be a whole new level of cringy suckage, even for GnR. 

• Like 2

Even though I think there's probably more songs I still think they'll release Atlas or Perhaps next, just seems like what's going to happen. I also wouldn't be surprised if OMG resurfaces as Axl clearly considered it unfinished seeing as it was still being worked on. (Not that I want that, lol)

Edited by Jw224

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

OMG was an official release. If they really put that on the next (and probably final) album...that would be a whole new level of cringy suckage, even for GnR. 

:lol:What else are they gonna fill the record with!  

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

I wouldn't buy that album either. But there is proof that people will buy even stuff that only kinda like... HardSkool EP.

Exactly.  Same people who paid their own hard earned money over to the Lebeis family to 'support the band' when they had the audacity to ask for money for fucking Silkworms will do it again.

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

Fair enough - I think you're the only guy on here to actually be brave enough and say you are expecting about 5 completely unheard Axl Rose vocal tracks.

27 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Even though I think there's probably more songs I still think they'll release Atlas or Perhaps next, just seems like what's going to happen. I also wouldn't be surprised if OMG resurfaces as Axl clearly considered it unfinished seeing as it was still being worked on. (Not that I want that, lol)

Unlike this opinion, which basically says 'they'll probably do what you say, but I'll still believe there was songs'

Guess what.  As 'unfinished' as Axl thinks OMG was, you can guarantee he considers his 99 vocals finished.

10 minutes ago, Pele said:

Guess what.  As 'unfinished' as Axl thinks OMG was, you can guarantee he considers his 99 vocals finished.

2008 Axl Rose says otherwise.

Q : What does the future hold for 'OMG'? A: There's a remix w/lots of new vocals and a wilder guitar intro but it's not taken all that seriously.

I believe it is called OMG2 ;)

8 minutes ago, Pele said:

Fair enough - I think you're the only guy on here to actually be brave enough and say you are expecting about 5 completely unheard Axl Rose vocal tracks.

You sure need a lot of courage to anonymously post random crap on a obscure internet forum about guns n roses. And here I thought you couldn't get more ridiculous and repetitive.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

2008 Axl Rose says otherwise.

Q : What does the future hold for 'OMG'? A: There's a remix w/lots of new vocals and a wilder guitar intro but it's not taken all that seriously.

I believe it is called OMG2 ;)

That was probably the intent.  He won't have actually done it.

9 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

You sure need a lot of courage to anonymously post random crap on a obscure internet forum about guns n roses. And here I thought you couldn't get more ridiculous and repetitive.

Never heard of you.

But are you brave enough to guess a tracklist?

• Haha 1