09/16/21 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

alfierose

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Chris Pitman when he heard Absurd:

"Look how they massacred my boy!"

I'm quoted a couple years back when the latest Silkworms demo leaked, that if they nixed Pitman's minute long ambient intro and straight to rocking guitars, I think Slash could do something cool with Silkworms. So...Pitman can sleep with the fishes. :awesomeface:

Edited by sofine11
  • GNFNR 1

53 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I'm quoted a couple years back when the latest Silkworms demo leaked, that if they nixed Pitman's minute long ambient intro and straight to rocking guitars, I think Slash could do something cool with Silkworms. So...Pitman can sleep with the fishes. :awesomeface:

Leave The Seeker. Take the Hard Skool.

• Haha 1

I am guessing this is going to be a mega pit based on the seating chart and alot bigger than the football stadium and hockey arena pits, obviously why a city like Chicago is getting them reduced so hard

Edited by k12

22 minutes ago, k12 said:

I am guessing this is going to be a mega pit based on the seating chart and alot bigger than the football stadium and hockey arena pits, obviously why a city like Chicago is getting them reduced so hard

The shows I was at had massive pits, but they all look half full because there are no runways on the sides of the stage so everyone is clumped in the middle. They certainly look bigger than the NITL tour.