Band with Slash, Weiland and Trujillo’s son

55 minutes ago, alfierose said:

They're young adults now so they'll make their mistakes like previous generations only now it gets played out over SM. Hopefully they'll be fine and get over themselves in a few years time.

Yeah young adults make these sort of mistakes of airing their dirty laundry out in public and whatnot. I’m sure they’ll learn from it in time.

That being said, it was still wrong for them to basically publicly label Weiland’s kid as an addict. Now that said news is out there, however, I feel sorry for the boy. I hope he bounces back, and doesn’t end up like his father.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 2

these guys arent going to be able to recreate what their dads did.  it's a different world now.  But I think this could make for a good Netflix documentary/ reality show. Rich kids trying to escape their fathers shadows by doing exactly what their dads did in an era where there haven't been any new rocks stars since Kurt Cobain. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

The Slash relapsing stuff was made up by someone over the gunsnfnroses forum. There’s still no evidence of those stories.

You guys have to be careful with what you say, because people read this forum and then shit like this gets to Facebook/Instagram and then it might get to Slash himself. Not cool.

That's what I thought, didn't seem plausible that he had relapsed.

10 hours ago, Ratam said:

It was posted for the GNFR owner.

Even the stuff about London? 

2 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

these guys arent going to be able to recreate what their dads did.  it's a different world now.  But I think this could make for a good Netflix documentary/ reality show. Rich kids trying to escape their fathers shadows by doing exactly what their dads did in an era where there haven't been any new rocks stars since Kurt Cobain. 

That's a great idea, would definitely watch that show.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Where did you guys see all this, especially the bit about Slash relapsing and London's drug use?

Slash relapsing was a rumor elsewhere.

Noah Weiland did and Instagram live stream last night where he claimed London had a bad month spell on hard drugs (he went into far more details that an upset person airing dirty laundry would, but I won’t). This isn’t necessarily a secret because London has talked about it himself, it’s why he had to leave Classless Act to try and get himself right. The selling Slash’s guitars thing was a sort of throwaway Noah didn’t even get into deep, a user commented something along the lines of “London sold his dad’s guitars for drugs” and Noah burst into laughter asking how the user knew about that, and then moved on.

13 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

You'd think that someone like Slash would know how to keep his son off heavy drugs.

Thank god you are clueless about that whole world. 

Darn I hope this isn't another band that goes down due to drugs.

Edited by cineater

10 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah young adults make these sort of mistakes of airing their dirty laundry out in public and whatnot. I’m sure they’ll learn from it in time.

That being said, it was still wrong for them to basically publicly label Weiland’s kid as an addict. Now that said news is out there, however, I feel sorry for the boy. I hope he bounces back, and doesn’t end up like his father.

Well. Apparently what happened to his father provides no clue to him. Some people are too stupid to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

That's what I thought, didn't seem plausible that he had relapsed.

Even the stuff about London? 

That's a great idea, would definitely watch that show.

Accord it poster, London posted in Instagram that Slash relapsed, but after London deleted it post.

Call my attention the own owner of these Forum post it. I be sure than Dowzny never would post things isn't true o just rumours.

2 hours ago, TeeJay410 said:

Slash relapsing was a rumor elsewhere.

Noah Weiland did and Instagram live stream last night where he claimed London had a bad month spell on hard drugs (he went into far more details that an upset person airing dirty laundry would, but I won’t). This isn’t necessarily a secret because London has talked about it himself, it’s why he had to leave Classless Act to try and get himself right. The selling Slash’s guitars thing was a sort of throwaway Noah didn’t even get into deep, a user commented something along the lines of “London sold his dad’s guitars for drugs” and Noah burst into laughter asking how the user knew about that, and then moved on.

Ok thanks. I'm curious if the selling guitars part is true. I think Slash would be pretty upset about that. Unfortunate that these kids at such a young age are already having these kinds of problems.

2 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

You'd think that someone like Slash would know how to keep his son off heavy drugs.

1 hour ago, NTONIUS said:

Most parents do what they can to keep kids off hard drugs. Unfortunately, it happens. 

Seems like Slash and Duff are pretty hands off parents and let their kids do whatever. Duff's daughters were underage drinking and smoke habitually but I guess their parents don't really care. 

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

I think you have to be around as a father in order to be there to prevent that.  

44 minutes ago, Ratam said:

sadly, i think than the greater part of celebrities isn't enough presents around of his kids like regulars parents. In Slash case due his profession he travel permanently. Isn't easy be father in it's conditions

Exactly, they're never around. And Perla doesn't seem to be super involved either.

• Like 2

sad if that is true about London selling Slashs guitars.  I know he and his brother have to split .09 percent of Slashs annual income for the next 20 years which should be much more than any other 20 year old guy makes in a year.  so of he is burning through all of that, then hes got a real issue (assuming any of this is true)

Edited by Chester 524
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 12:00 PM, alfierose said:

They're young adults now so they'll make their mistakes like previous generations only now it gets played out over SM. Hopefully they'll be fine and get over themselves in a few years time.

Many people unfortunately make some bad choices. Bit how they deal with it is what defines them as a person 

There seems to be a whole lot of judging going on  about folk that nobody here has spent a minute with.  Drugs can be an issue with many kids it just so happens these have well known parents and so have the the whole world looking in on them.  I hope the media keeps its nose out allowing them to find their own way without having to cope with unqualified chit-chat.

• Like 1

I was aware of London's issues (minus the whole selling guitars thing) but hadn't heard anything about Roman so this whole breakup was surprising. They're trying to find another lead singer so we'll see how that goes. They have a lot of potential but they're all still young so they've got time to figure it out. 

Subject should read:

Band with Slash's, Weiland's, and Trujillo's sons.

The way it's written, it's like you're saying there is a one-man band featuring the son of all three bandmembers. When multiple people possess the same item, the apostrophe and S are used on the final name listed (as in the subject head above). When the possession is separate rather than joint, you use possessive form for all names mentioned.

Example:

John's and Mike's homes are completely furnished. 
John and Mike each own their own home.

John and Mike's home is completely furnished.
John and Mike share the same home.

TLDR: Even Slash's kid is putting out more new music than Guns N' Roses.

• Thanks 1

Statement from the band about Noah being fired:

As many of you know, we let our singer, Noah, go. We were really close to him and it is the last thing we would’ve ever wanted to do, but it had to be done for his safety, as well as the longevity of the band. This decision was made by the band because it was the last thing we could do to keep going. Noah was not writing lyrics or lifting his weight in the band for two months before we let him go. He was heading down a dark path of drug use that got in the way of our friendship as well as the band. Lastly, there were many instances of blow-ups over very small issues we’d confront him with. We wish him the best, and we deeply care about him. However, we did as much as we could to help him. Thank you to those who stick with us on this journey, we are very grateful

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJzPsWIs_js/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=C2B8B92C-580E-490C-9948-877688027519

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Streetchild said:

Statement from the band about Noah being fired:

As many of you know, we let our singer, Noah, go. We were really close to him and it is the last thing we would’ve ever wanted to do, but it had to be done for his safety, as well as the longevity of the band. This decision was made by the band because it was the last thing we could do to keep going. Noah was not writing lyrics or lifting his weight in the band for two months before we let him go. He was heading down a dark path of drug use that got in the way of our friendship as well as the band. Lastly, there were many instances of blow-ups over very small issues we’d confront him with. We wish him the best, and we deeply care about him. However, we did as much as we could to help him. Thank you to those who stick with us on this journey, we are very grateful

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJzPsWIs_js/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=C2B8B92C-580E-490C-9948-877688027519

Really? 

History repeating itself couldn't be more accurate.

I'm mean, I just feel sorry for Noah. He's just a kid.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, alcapone_dudu said:

Really? 

History repeating itself couldn't be more accurate.

I'm mean, I just feel sorry for Noah. He's just a kid.

great example of those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

and speaking of repeating history, it looks like another generation of Hudsons will spend their career trying to find their next singer. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 12:53 AM, MaskingApathy said:

Ok thanks. I'm curious if the selling guitars part is true. I think Slash would be pretty upset about that. Unfortunate that these kids at such a young age are already having these kinds of problems.

Seems like Slash and Duff are pretty hands off parents and let their kids do whatever. Duff's daughters were underage drinking and smoke habitually but I guess their parents don't really care. 

Exactly, they're never around. And Perla doesn't seem to be super involved either.

Big difference between parents not caring and parents knowing that you can tell kids all the cautionary tales! but end of the day they'll do what they like! You also have to reason with the fact that they grew up with a lot of money... rich peoples kids do drugs. 

These are young kids so hope they get their shit together, but I also maintain the position that this was a band of less than a year who released a demo... famous kids of musicians we admire, true! beyond that there's no reason to be talking about this shit... it's teen gossip. Wonder who they're dating 🤣 let's all get a grip!!

London, Niko and Noah went on Instagram Live to clear the air. Noah announced he has Bipolar Disorder and will be seeing a therapist and he will also be going to AA meetings. But he won't be rejoining the band. I'm happy he's getting help because it's sad to see the youth go out like that. 

• Like 4