08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

1 minute ago, Pskihq92 said:

The new version isnt UYI enough for you?

I never heard the old version.. I just can't get excited about them playing NuGnR covers.. I have heard the soundchecks and it sounds ok.. Much better than Absurd but again just can't get excited about them playing NuGnR covers.. The riff does kind of sound like something Slash would have wrote back in the day but I dunno.. The name of the song even sounds cheesy.. Hardschool? Or Hardskool?? lol

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure this is the first time Hard Skool soundcheck has come directly from Meegan. So that’s cool, I guess. 

Did anyone see Axl in that clip? 

Maybe it’s because I’m trying so hard to temper my expectations and not get my hopes up, but there’s just no way Axl would debut a new song (especially this one) without soundchecking it first. 

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

I’m pretty sure this is the first time Hard Skool soundcheck has come directly from Meegan. So that’s cool, I guess. 

Did anyone see Axl in that clip? 

Maybe it’s because I’m trying so hard to temper my expectations and not get my hopes up, but there’s just no way Axl would debut a new song (especially this one) without soundchecking it first. 

1. Maybe they are running it before he comes out.

2. It's possible... if they play it just like the recording, he wouldn't have to.

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I never heard the old version.. I just can't get excited about them playing NuGnR covers.. I have heard the soundchecks and it sounds ok.. Much better than Absurd but again just can't get excited about them playing NuGnR covers.. The riff does kind of sound like something Slash would have wrote back in the day but I dunno.. The name of the song even sounds cheesy.. Hardschool? Or Hardskool?? lol

What if it turns out that it predates NuGnR and it was written in 1996 (which is very likely)? Will you change your mind?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, alangarcianr said:

If they sound checked HS + Meegan sharing it on IG (with sound) we might get something tonight. When she shared the screen story it was deleted immediately 

Was there a check with the screens?  What I saw the screens weren't even on.

The band might be soundchecking HS but I believe that confirms nothing, I believe the band is ready for HS at any show now but in the end it's Axl who decides on the stage when they'll play it. The fact he's NOT soundchecking today makes me very sceptical if they'll play it tonight. However, this must be the first time Meegan films a soundcheck of HS and does not mute the audio?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Was there a check with the screens?  What I saw the screens weren't even on.

Yeah. A few thread pages back had a orange screen that said SKOOL and had a woman basically bent over in skimpy clothing in front of the words.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

What if it turns out that it predates NuGnR and it was written in 1996 (which is very likely)? Will you change your mind?

I would definitely be more excited about and I have heard people around here mention that theory... But why would NuGnR record so many versions of it?  

• Haha 2