08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

12 minutes ago, showbread1 said:

Proof? Not being a jerk. Just never heard of this. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He was supposed to play one song for each night. That didnt went well because he started the second song at the first night and they had to kick him from the stage. 

Edited by Sosso

My god would it be a huge missed opportunity if the original lineup never got back together for even one show on this tour. Pay Izzy and Steven whatever they want. I feel like they'd be surprised that the magic is still there. I know the current situation is pretty much monetary. Makes sense for Axl, Duff, and Slash to make the bulk of the money instead of stretching it even further 5 ways.

Edited by mystery
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Sosso said:

He was supposed to play one song for each night. That didnt went well because he started the second song at the first night and they had to kick him from the stage. 

I think that was just a missunderstood from Steven. What i heard/read cant give source cause i dont have it, is: 1st steven was supposed to go on the second show, not the first one, so when he came into backstage Axl was literally "what the fuck is he doing here" 
Then on the second show, Steven went on to play The Roxy with some Argentinian musicians, and its been said he couldnt do that legally, so gnr got pissed and cut him off the tour. 
Like i said, roumors i heard. 
Funny/Sad story bout the Roxy, left the stadium with a friend, coming back on the bus we went by The Roxy and saw a weird name saying "playing tonight" and we were like... lets go see what that is?? naah im tired lets go home.... We got home and yeah... was Steven... Fuck 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gonzalo palmese said:

I think that was just a missunderstood from Steven. What i heard/read cant give source cause i dont have it, is: 1st steven was supposed to go on the second show, not the first one, so when he came into backstage Axl was literally "what the fuck is he doing here" 
Then on the second show, Steven went on to play The Roxy with some Argentinian musicians, and its been said he couldnt do that legally, so gnr got pissed and cut him off the tour. 
Like i said, roumors i heard. 
Funny/Sad story bout the Roxy, left the stadium with a friend, coming back on the bus we went by The Roxy and saw a weird name saying "playing tonight" and we were like... lets go see what that is?? naah im tired lets go home.... We got home and yeah... was Steven... Fuck 

That's not how I remember it, they didn't "cut him off the tour". Infact they offered him even more dates, I think it was Taiwan, Japan or Australia to come out and play. But he then said in some interview after that he said no because he didn't want to travel all that way to play 1 or 2 songs only again. So he didn't take more opportunities by his choice.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Dean said:

Tickets are bought mate, but in total honesty I really wasn't excited about the shows when originally planned for 2020 or the rescheduled 2021 dates as I wasn't convinced there was going to be any change. I'm glad to say that I was proved wrong. I do think this will be my last time to doing multiple shows though, so hopefully there is a lot of new material played next year in support of one of those things that bands occasionally release with a lot of music on it, I forget what it's called! 

👍 can’t wait until the Glasgow gig TBH.

37 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

And the people who made it are going tonight. They were also at the Absurd debut. 

👍

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

That's not how I remember it, they didn't "cut him off the tour". Infact they offered him even more dates, I think it was Taiwan, Japan or Australia to come out and play. But he then said in some interview after that he said no because he didn't want to travel all that way to play 1 or 2 songs only again. So he didn't take more opportunities by his choice.

Didnt Know that one, could tottally be that case 

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

So, that's why they didn't let him play the second night in Argentina when he was already there.  That story does not add up.  

• Like 1