Anyone Else a Fan of Human Being?

it's a great album TSI for what it is. It's like if punk got fucked by Gn'R and went the other way, indulgent instead of minimalistic but retains a punk spirit imo which creates this weird but neat as shit combo. I like all the covers, but the centerpiece for me is Ain't It Fun. The band sounds great. I don't think the covers are better than the originals though, just different.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

One of the best songs on TSI, most GNR-like in a way. I think it may be a bit underrated on this forum, but maybe I misremember it. 

- No, Jamillos, you don’t misremember it. How Ain’t It Fun and especially (!) Black Leather could have surpassed HB is beyond our comprehension, am I right? 

- Abso-fuckin-lutely, man. I mean, how ridiculous is that. 

- But then, I don’t think it would be the best idea to bring this up again over there, you know. 

- Why the fuck not, I’ve had a few, I don’t give a damn! 

- Yeah but, you know, it’s not gonna change anything, they’re not doing a new poll anyway, the people have spoken, and so on. What’s your beef? 

- Nothing. Just wanted to prove my point, that's all. 

- Ok then. Now let’s get back to the secret leak of The Admiral, drums +1 dB, no vox or guitar or anything

- F’n f–

- What? 

- Oh yeah, it can’t be pronounced like that; it only works in writing. Sorry, must have caught this mysterious Brazilian virus or something. 

- All fine. By the way, you’re gonna feel like an ass tomorrow when you read this. You know that, right? Real facepalm material right there. Cheers. 

- Yeah, and I don’t care. Cheers to all! 

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225165-the-spaghetti-incident-survivor-final-results/

• GNFNR 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jamillos said:

- No, Jamillos, you don’t misremember it. How Ain’t It Fun and especially (!) Black Leather could have surpassed HB is beyond our comprehension, am I right? 

- But then, I don’t think it would be the best idea to bring this up again over there, you know. 

- Yeah but, you know, it’s not gonna change anything, they’re not doing a new poll anyway, the people have spoken, and so on. What’s your beef? 

- Ok then. Now let’s get back to the secret leak of The Admiral, drums +1 dB, no vox or guitar or anything

- F’n f–

- What? 

- Oh yeah, it can’t be pronounced like that; it only works in writing. Sorry, must have caught this mysterious Brazilian virus or something. 

- All fine. By the way, you’re gonna feel like an ass tomorrow when you read this. You know that, right? Real facepalm material right there. Cheers. 

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225165-the-spaghetti-incident-survivor-final-results/

cheers, drunk jamillos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

- F’n f–

- What? 

JFC, man, wtf. 

Sorry, everyone. 

• Haha 2