The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

You're having fun ....?

I am. We got the best pro-shot since the 90s, some good variety on the setlist and well, the band rehearsing Perhaps, The General showing up in the written setlist, the Spotify thingy and all that stuff. The crazy detective work is half the fun. Of course, I'd prefer if they dumped an EP with all the Chinese leftovers, but I have other hobbies and, at this point, I'm getting more than I expected from this band.

Edited by CaioAKR
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

If only people didn't jump to conclusions so easily...

It it was Fernando who said it, it could very well be about the jacket (in fact, it would be more likely than anything else).

But Duff wouldn't refer to merchandise as "news". It may be tour dates, of course, or some release other than new music. But not merch.

You're right. Merchandise is not really news, let alone news for a German audience that would be worth broaching seemingly unprompted to a journalist. As for tour dates, it wouldn't be news for a German audience either unless they related to Germany/Europe. Duff is unlikely to be referring to new tour dates given Europe is almost over and they wouldn't announce new shows for later on while on a current tour.

• Like 2

Hahaha I really wish the band would just give regular updates about things like albums, and tour dates and behind the scenes stuff. That would limit the crazy theories and insanity of the fan base 😂 

I mean we wouldn’t have to translate articles and grasp at vague quotes or scour Spotify for random rumored song titles haha 

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

If only people didn't jump to conclusions so easily...

It it was Fernando who said it, it could very well be about the jacket (in fact, it would be more likely than anything else).

But Duff wouldn't refer to merchandise as "news". It may be tour dates, of course, or some release other than new music. But not merch.

Right, I get that it is healthy to be skeptical but to me it is pretty clear we are getting Perhaps at the very least coming soon

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

We are getting a new a jacket. A new fucking jacket. I can't with this band 😂

But nah, check that IG page. Similar wording 4 weeks ago for Ozzy Osborne followed up by what appears to be shirts. I'm not too much an Ozzy fan so I ventured over to his Spotify. No new music since last year. 

Enjoy your jackets, gents! 

new pins not jackets

1 hour ago, Coma16 said:

There are some signs that are pointing to this happening in November for CDs 15th anniversary.

Are there any signs beyond just the fact it is CD's 15th anniversary and GNR fan imaginations can run wild? :lol: 

I don't recall any posts of band members or folks tangentially related to the band really making a mention of plans based on CD's anniversary - though if they are I would love to be wrong because it isn't long until November really

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

image is too garbage of a quality to do anything with it.

Hide contents

image.png

To me, the first one looks like Better and the third one looks like Shadow Of Your Love (written as SOYL). I think that the sixth one is Locomotive. 

EDIT: I actually think the sixth one might be Madagascar, after looking at it a little longer. 

EDIT 2: I think that the second last one (where it looks like the paper starts to crumple) is Perhaps. 

Edited by diablo9333