The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Someone post that you miss Pittman and want him back. Just want to see her heart that. 

That would be funny. Or if they will be using recordings of her and Brain getting to know each other better in the studio much like sounds in Rocket Queen 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

Everytime I see a post that includes the word “insider” my heart sinks a little.

Or source

I hope this next tour is abysmal and nobody goes.  This is just stupid anymore.  Set list will be the same.  I’m ready to go back and just bug Duff to buy his rights and release beautiful disease proper.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, UYI4 said:

I hope this next tour is abysmal and nobody goes.  This is just stupid anymore.  Set list will be the same.  I’m ready to go back and just bug Duff to buy his rights and release beautiful disease proper.  

It does not appear to be selling well. I bought three tickets for the Fenway Park show as part of the Nightrain early access, and today I found out my oldest son is able to go as well, so I just bought another ticket. It's right behind the seats I'd bought when the tickets went on sale in February. Hopefully, we'll just get moved down to the field if it's a low turnout.

In 2016, it was all fresh because of the mini-reunion, but in 2023, playing the same setlist just isn't going to fly.

• GNFNR 1