06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

25 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

If so post a link or pm people otherwise nobody is going to believe you I could say. "OMG, the general, soul monster & going down have all been soundchecked and it's all on the deep web" 

If I did that I'd probably get everyone on this fourm + their pets wanting me dead for lying and getting everyone's hopes up. 

So you have given proof now for the evidence then explain that it's definitely not from Mexico 2020. 

It was posted by someone in the gnfnr fb group 

10 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I think the days of the forum going into meltdown expecting the band to do something exciting are long gone. It's not 2018 anymore.

Anybody not expecting same shit  different day from this band in 2023 must have a learning disability.

The fact I’m in 2 minds about buying golden circle under face value says it all. Seen 4 shows and not overly excited about seeing 5

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

If I did that I'd probably get everyone on this fourm + their pets wanting me dead for lying and getting everyone's hopes up. 

we're not that bad. 

Spoiler

At least i don't think we are !:lol:

11 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Did any new songs get soundchecked too or any other deep cuts 

My sources say that anything goes & my world were also soundchecked any truth to them too. Cheers. 

If he bloody does My World i will go into a sociopsychotic state of bliss :heart:  Hopefully your sources are right then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Less than 24 hours to go!

It's nice to see all this buzz and chatter happening :dance:

edit:

Does anyone know if people streaming GnR concerts have used tiktok? Usually I look on Facebook and Youtube to see if there's any streamers there, based on what other people have said. But I noticed that Taylor Swift fans commonly look on Tiktok and Instagram for livestreams, so I was wondering if tiktok would be worth checking, or if GnR generally having an older fanbase means they use different platforms for livestreaming.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Apparently bad 🍎🍎 was soundchecked too

I’m not one to bitch and whine about Axls vocals and I don’t want to come across that way now, but I do worry he wouldn’t be able to give Bad Apples a solid performance. As much as that pains me because it is one of my favourites off the illusion albums. Maybe if he adjusts to a lower register for it? Doubt many would care though, I’ve not seen much love for that song on the forum 😅

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Street Of Dreams, Twat, PTU, Anything goes, Bad Obsesión, Bad Apples and My World as we seem to know right now.

If It's true, It's like a dream for me!

We don't know if anything goes was soundchecked, it's just something Susan said. And my world was an obvious joke which some people took for granted. 

I know it would represent something slightly different but I think it's kind of sad that people are excited about them maybe playing PTU.

It shows how low expectations have got that playing one different ancient song could be greeted like that. 

Now if it's a whole new set.....ok.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I wonder if these deep cuts will rotate into the existing set list of if the order is going to be completely shaken up. Maybe some staples will finally be retired for a while.

I'd say slither replaced by bad obsession. Better replaced by pretty tied up & Black hole sun replaced by bad apples that's 3

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I wonder if these deep cuts will rotate into the existing set list of if the order is going to be completely shaken up. Maybe some staples will finally be retired for a while.

Would not be upset to see some songs like Brownstone, KoHD, Better, LaLD, YCBM get a break after decades of continuous play tbh if it means we get more deep cuts

1 minute ago, kingcanyon said:

I'd say slither replaced by bad obsession. Better replaced by pretty tied up & Black hole sun replaced by bad apples that's 3

Those would all be welcome changes