SLASH To Resume Touring With SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY & THE CONSPIRATORS In January 2024

there is really nothing exciting to look forward to.

If Slash reunited Snakepit 1 or 2 - helly yeah!

If Izzy/Gilby, Adler/Sorum returned - FUCK yeah!

I really have no interest in any recorded music with Frank's playing or Mel's head nodding. HS and Absurd said it all.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Frankfurt93 said:

If Izzy/Gilby, Adler/Sorum returned - FUCK yeah!

Why Gilby? He was a replacement hired hand just like Richard is now. I can't think of a single sensible reason why Gilby needs to return. Izzy? Sure, but Gilby? Nah. He's just a nostalgic version of what we have now – a guy hired to fill a spot. At least Richard's recorded original material with the band.

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 3

On 7/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, Ralphelmo said:

Bet you found your job in a circus.

I've always felt Myles had a grating voice, don't get me wrong he is fairly on the money live compared to record. Weird that it's not really far off Axls voice in terms of style but so much more annoying to my ear

12 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Why Gilby? He was a replacement hired hand just like Richard is now. I can't think of a single sensible reason why Gilby needs to return. Izzy? Sure, but Gilby? Nah. He's just a nostalgic version of what we have now – a guy hired to fill a spot. At least Richard's recorded original material with the band.

Richard would play gilby into the grave as well, his writing ability isn't really known though, apart from the breakdown part of better? 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

On 7/3/2023 at 6:11 PM, Subtle Signs said:

Been a fan of Myles since I saw his old band The Mayfield Four open up for Big Wreck 25 years ago. Would love for SMKC to bust out Always but I doubt it'll happen.

Always wondered what Axl on guitar (similar to Myles and slash on Howard stern) would go down. Full show guitar Axl would be weird though as we saw with RiR, trying to do snake hips whilst playing 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, beardedranga said:

Always wondered what Axl on guitar (similar to Myles and slash on Howard stern) would go down. Full show guitar Axl would be weird though as we saw with RiR, trying to do snake hips whilst playing 😂

the only time a PRS had mojo, and you couldn't hear it

On 7/3/2023 at 11:11 AM, Subtle Signs said:

Been a fan of Myles since I saw his old band The Mayfield Four open up for Big Wreck 25 years ago. Would love for SMKC to bust out Always but I doubt it'll happen.

Loved TM4.  They used to tour with one of my other favorite bands called Virgos Merlot back in late 90’s

On 7/6/2023 at 6:33 AM, beardedranga said:

Axl Rose played bass in 1989 during the break / solo of Rocket Queen. Yea it looks weird

1d00YWU.jpg

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

On 7/6/2023 at 6:29 AM, beardedranga said:

I've always felt Myles had a grating voice, don't get me wrong he is fairly on the money live compared to record. Weird that it's not really far off Axls voice in terms of style but so much more annoying to my ear

Richard would play gilby into the grave as well, his writing ability isn't really known though, apart from the breakdown part of better? 

He co-wrote some of the songs from The Psychedelic Furs and The Dead Daisies.