Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The Italian article says that the change of plans about the release date and the postponement to next week occurred yesterday.

I said the day before that yesterday would be a big day. Not the news I was hoping for....

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Yes

What keeps me optimistic is that the link was always a draft… we were never supposed to stumble upon it… and yet it still had a specified release date. 

Makes sense for the draft to be down now, but it’s up to TPTB to launch the official page…

Edited by GNRRHCP98

8 minutes ago, betterman said:

I said the day before that yesterday would be a big day. Not the news I was hoping for....

Do you think that there will be promotion leading up to the release and its too late now (for this week)

I doubt there will be any promotion at all. Certainly doesn't seem like anything much is going on. 

21 minutes ago, kozydogg said:

Yeah, who really cares about all the speculation at this point.  There really shouldn't be anymore discussion.  Just wait 2 more days to find out lol.

Or one day (depending on whether it's released according to each region's timezone, hence in New Zealand first which will be at about this time tomorrow, or everywhere simultaneously at midnight EST USA).

Just now, Blackstar said:

Or one day (depending on whether it's released according to each region's timezone, hence in New Zealand first which will be at about this time tomorrow, or everywhere simultaneously at midnight EST USA).

I know the timer didn't mean much as it was all in draft, but it was different based on timezones and did fall on or about a midnight (which could correlate to a final midnight release per timezone). 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, betterman said:

Do you think that there will be promotion leading up to the release and its too late now (for this week)

Who knows with this band. The only way there will be any real promotion is if the label is behind it, which will only be the case with an album.

• Like 1

I think Hard Skool also had a troubled release back in 2021. I mean, we thought it would be released before.

If they indeed "postponed" it for just about a week, I'd like to think it's because they want it to get it right. Of course I know how things work for this band, but IF this was the reason, I'm more than ok with that. It's not a big deal, really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DoMw94 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the delay was a result of, or response to the leak

It's not like this is the first time though. We all knew of Hard Skool's imminent release when it went live on Linkfire. So they should have known the potential for this to happen. The only difference here is that it seems they were planning a bigger promotional cycle and more media picked up on it.