Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

2 minutes ago, Fozzie Bear said:

This is the lowest and lamest moment for GNR fans ever.  Analyzing a shitty recording of a jukebox playing a song that was just mediocre 22 years ago.  Atlas with a good mix is 100000x better than this song. 

It is only "lame" if people who doesn't like the song do what you say. Are you aware that people like different things? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fozzie Bear said:

This is the lowest and lamest moment for GNR fans ever.  Analyzing a shitty recording of a jukebox playing a song that was just mediocre 22 years ago.  Atlas with a good mix is 100000x better than this song. 

It's really not our lowest moment. 

That sure was a few shows ago when Dizzy hit, literally, 3 notes on the piano and everyone was convinced it was Perhaps. 

• Haha 1

Just now, rumandraisin said:

That sure was a few shows ago when Dizzy hit, literally, 3 notes on the piano and everyone was convinced it was Perhaps. 

But...we then believed even more ? 

2 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Listening to a shitty clip of IRS for years and years back in the day that was ripped from a radio show, that was our lowest point

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, inho said:

Hola 

why can’t someone just rip a decent version from touch tunes if you can log in remotely so we can actually like you know … hear THE FUCKING MUSIC?!’

You can play songs remotely, but you can only actually hear it at the bar/restaurant.

4 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

I think the forums' lowest moment was years ago when "Team $la$h" and "Team Axl nut swingers"  were actual things and people treated their personal rift like an actual war lol nothing I have seen from here comes close to the level of infighting fans had like around 2009-2011ish

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Was pretty damn exciting at the time tho!

It really was! I was on HTGTH back in those days. But man… I probably listened to that shitty clip 1000 times until the proper leak happened lol

Edited by megaguns1982

2 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

You can play songs remotely, but you can only actually hear it at the bar/restaurant.

I finally understand

we need a gnr fan who owns a restaurant or bar to rip it then!?!

it could work it might work ted…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

So this shit was probably up since August 11 we can assume? They must've pulled the plug last minute then

Yeah, probably. Shitty thing is I was at a bar with touchtunes all night on the 11th and never even thought to look!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, inho said:

I finally understand

we need a gnr fan who owns a restaurant or bar to rip it then!?!

it could work it might work ted…

or possibly contact TouchTunes for a copy or at least more info?

15 minutes ago, marinergtfc said:

Well, when it comes to releasing or not releasing music they seem to have a level of incompetence not seen since Gaius Caligula.

Perfection 

8 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Yes but that means there’s a physical source it gets streamed from via the app. Not sure of the science of it though. 

42 minutes ago, Lio said:

God knows, but sth must have gone wrong, no? Do you think this was the plan all along?

Most logical seems to me 11 was to be the release date and they postponed but someone forgot about the touchtunes release.

Since when do Team Brazil handle Guns N Roses music distribution?

• Like 3

Since when does anything related to releasing music gone right for this band. 

The Chinese democracy album release.

The Harley Davidson add ft Better.

Appetite for democracy release

The box set

The singles, if the world and Shackler

The release of former. Officially known works of Chinese 2 which was ready to go by 2011/2014

The release of the mix album. 

Do i need to go on?

• Like 1