Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

13 minutes ago, lost un the jungle said:

Other good one was when he san "out ta bite me", related to a dude that bit him in a sort of fight (circa 2007)

Thought Axl was the one doing the biting? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Did the poster say something about it, how was it presented as real? I mean what was it that gave it the impression it isn't fanart? I'm not sure you really need to clearly label every art you make as fanmade for it to not be removed..

The poster claimed that he worked in the industry and had inside information. Like I said, the same was posted on 4chan  (@Live Like a Suicide found the link):

https://boards.4channel.org/mu/thread/117759348/guns-n-roses-plans

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The poster claimed that he worked in the industry and had inside information. Like I said, the same was posted on 4chan  (@Live Like a Suicide found the link):

https://boards.4channel.org/mu/thread/117759348/guns-n-roses-plans

The Perhaps “supposed” cover screen grab had “Gn’r” bottom right corner. This Atlas image has “Guns N Roses”. Possibly I am reading too much into that but you would assume they would have consistency. Either way the Atlas artwork is very good.

I’ve been an Axl backer all along, but if that post is accurate, and the simple 3:50 song isn’t out Friday, I gotta give up. Like cmon man, it’s one song. It’s done. Let’s go already. And it’s not even about the song, it’s about being stupid and irrational. 

• Like 2

I guess it's time to let this go. Getting excited for new music only leads to disappointment with this band.

They were once great and can be fun as a nostalgia act to go to... but that's it.

I'll try and see myself out. Getting tired of it... even though I kind of expected this since there was zero promotion / announcements from GnR itself.

I hope Duff and Slash release some nice songs on their solo albums to enjoy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

I’ve been an Axl backer all along, but if that post is accurate, and the simple 3:50 song isn’t out Friday, I gotta give up. Like cmon man, it’s one song. It’s done. Let’s go already. And it’s not even about the song, it’s about being stupid and irrational. 

Yep. That’ll be my breaking point as well.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, JAxlMorrison said:

It's being held until an announcement of a new EP, to coincide with the 35th anniversary of 'GN'R Lies'.

The new EP will be called 'GN'R Lies Some More'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stryker said:

Message from mod:

“The track was not yet intended to release, regardless of this mistake by the distributors. The actions of the leakers and people who spread awareness of the accidental release directly affects what happens in the GN'R camp, in negative ways.
The PSA posted at the top of the subreddit was an attempt to keep bans at a minimum. Unfortunately, your actions do fall under what was warned against. However you received only a temporary ban because though it is rule-breaking behavior, it is obviously not done out ill-intent or maliciousness.”

My post lasted about 10 minutes on the GNR reddit page. I don't know if they can ban me since I left that sub right after making the post :lol:

• Haha 2

I seriously wonder if the A-list manager that I know has heard about this fucked up situation through the grapevine. 

I can only imagine how shit stained Team Brazil’s reputation in the industry is. I would find it hard to believe that anyone with any clout in the industry takes them seriously. 

Edited by The Real McCoy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Now that it's in your brain, and something you actually look out for while listening, don't be surprised when this is you on friday during those exact 2 seconds

pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

(I still think people who hear it for the first time and don't know of any of this shit will just recognize it as just another different guitar doing a high note before Slashs solo. It really doesn't matter)

Probably... but like I said, I hope I can tell on fucking Friday

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

You would love the Electric Tears album then 

I assume its a Bucket album?

I have no doubt I'd like some of his guitarwork there but, without knowing anything of that record, I'm pretty confident I would dislike the complete songs. Unfortunately most of the time when I tried to listen to his songs I couldn't make it to the main guitar solo.