SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

19 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

That's awesome! Anyone else feel like Axl's technique changed between Coachella and Detroit. His voice sounds slightly different like on ISE Vegas and this Nightrain...maybe it's just me though. I wouldn't even know how to describe the subtle change in his voice 

Yeah, he uses more chest/middle voice to start with (probably thanks to a fully rested voice) which lads to a more deeper stronger rasp with not a hint of airyness. After ACDC his voice has kind of worn itself into the pattern and the higher rasp is stronger IMO BUT his mid voice rasp that he uses alot during that Nightrain coachella clip is already alot weaker.

Are the little introductions for certain songs by band members newly recorded? I've only heard the Slash one before Sweet Child that someone posted earlier and it was pretty cool, have there been any others? By Axl or Duff?

Edited by AlexC

2 hours ago, AlexC said:

Are the little introductions for certain songs by band members newly recorded? I've only heard the Slash one before Sweet Child that someone posted earlier and it was pretty cool, have there been any others? By Axl or Duff?

I've heard Duff a lot.  His seem to be newly recorded.  I think he mentions the GNR channel.  He says things like "here's another song from AFT" or "here's another rare recording."  Unless they spliced a bunch of Duff audio together, it seems like his stuff is specific to this channel.  I haven't heard Axl at all.  

The Slash audio could go either way.  Nothing I've heard is specific to the channel and all could have been said in various interviews.  One of the clips that he talks about being in a band being a fun job and a lot easier than laying bricks.  He then says that he loves a good party but when you have a job like that you should at least be able to show up for work.  That could easily have been something very old referencing Steven or even Axl's lateness.  

8 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Can someone please stream the radio station over periscope or something similar for us over seas? :)

I just subscribed to the 30 days trial from France, I'm pretty sure everyone can.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1. DOWNLOAD TOR BROWSER. First you have to download it from here: https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

2. Registrer. Use fake info: name, fake number (which gives you a random fake number) and the Zip Code. 

3. User and Password.

3. Go to your Chrome browser. 

4. Download ZenMate extension, it's VPN.

5. Log in here: player.siriusxm.com/#/login

6. ENJOY IT!!

• Like 1