LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

He designed the guns with the roses wrapped around them (the version of the logo seen on the LLAS cover). Someone else added the bullet-bottom in the back.

Oh, the dude that did the bullet-bottom was probably the tattoo guy Axl mentioned. I think that the part Slash made is absolutely more important for the logo though, Axl was probably trying to not give any credit to him lol

17 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I guess it perhaps proves they're not scared to promote their current live sound and a release featuring a whole set isn't such a far flung possibility, probably more so than a new album?

Seriously, the next thing they need to mention on their Instagram is some sort of update on their tour that starts in just over 6 weeks. Fans have spent a shitload of money on tickets, travel etc. The least that could be happening is some sort of update as to the status of those shows. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

A management and social media team that gives a fuck would have at least acknowledged the situation by now and told fans that they will post updates as soon as they have them. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Seriously, the next thing they need to mention on their Instagram is some sort of update on their tour that starts in just over 6 weeks. Fans have spent a shitload of money on tickets, travel etc. The least that could be happening is some sort of update as to the status of those shows. 

10 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

A management and social media team that gives a fuck would have at least acknowledged the situation by now and told fans that they will post updates as soon as they have them. 

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Posting silly things like 'Axl time' and ignoring the concerns and question as to what the hell is going on with all the ticket money is utterly ludicrous. As you say, at least acknowledge those concerns. 

Mind you, the band were posting crap on Instagram while flying out to start a run of shows that we all knew had already been cancelled, so I can honestly manage they might fuck fans about on this right up until the day before the first concert. 

I've never been happier about my decision to sroo following anything to do with GN'R on all social media several years ago. 

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Posting silly things like 'Axl time' and ignoring the concerns and question as to what the hell is going on with all the ticket money is utterly ludicrous. As you say, at least acknowledge those concerns. 

Mind you, the band were posting crap on Instagram while flying out to start a run of shows that we all knew had already been cancelled, so I can honestly manage they might fuck fans about on this right up until the day before the first concert. 

In Argentina the promoter of Maroon 5 show , today, just announced refund to tickets buyers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've never been happier about my decision to sroo following anything to do with GN'R on all social media several years ago. 

Oh, totally. I only ever see anything about it when I dip into this thread. It all seems especially childish and idiotic. Mind you, I try to avoid social media in general really. 

12 minutes ago, Ratam said:

In Argentina the promoter of Maroon 5 show , today, just announced refund to tickets buyers.

When was the show due to happen? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Oh, totally. I only ever see anything about it when I dip into this thread. It all seems especially childish and idiotic. Mind you, I try to avoid social media in general really. 

When was the show due to happen? 

April, same that Metallica show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, allwaystired said:

GNR, has been fooling fans ever since. I'm sick of seeing every day, if there is good news, something we can be happy about. You can record what I'm going to say, this band won't release anything new, their intention is money, Izzy and Pittman were right.

9 hours ago, allwaystired said:

But that would make sense... 

12 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I guess it perhaps proves they're not scared to promote their current live sound and a release featuring a whole set isn't such a far flung possibility, probably more so than a new album?

They legit would have searched through this song to find the 15 seconds where Axl sounds good.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

They legit would have searched through this song to find the 15 seconds where Axl sounds good.

Wasn’t the guitar solo from Slash recently also Dead Horse?

9 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Doug Goldstein wishing Happy Birthday to Izzy too.

Does anyone know why GNR music isnt available on Instagram stories?? only covers are like live and let die, KOHD, and spaghetti incident... plus some bootleg live show that sounds horrible.  

7 hours ago, Walapino said:

Does anyone know why GNR music isnt available on Instagram stories?? only covers are like live and let die, KOHD, and spaghetti incident... plus some bootleg live show that sounds horrible.  

Must be something related to the distributor rights on your country. Here in Uruguay, I have all songs available

• Like 1

I just can forget when Slash send the HB to the Man.... repeatin formula?

17 hours ago, Manfisman said:

Must be something related to the distributor rights on your country. Here in Uruguay, I have all songs available

Oh thats weird im in Peru. Thanks for the reply! 

• GNFNR 1

55 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

About why is Axl bitching❓