Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Hot diggity a rare perhaps one-off (or maybe even spray painted?) gold Lemmy Funko Pop Rocks Vinyl figurine!

You can buy the gold Lemmy from EMP, it's on sale right now for £6.99. It's meant to be the Rainbow statue version. I've got this one and the normal one. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Derick said:

CSI team..What place is it?:P

I'll have a go for fun!  At a quick glance it looks comparable to this popular shot from last year:

7gjAdgWh.png

Its got the old school metres with the needles and yellow light, and the top of the console has a black surface that overhangs in the same way.  And the little we can see of the window frame, it seems to have the same colour of wood.

It doesnt look like Eric Valentines studio to me:

L2zu7jgh.jpg

It doesn't look all that much like the consoles that they did World on Fire with Baskette.  But just to be thorough, there is a panning shot in the video below at around 0:29 where behind Kerns (?) head we can see a small console with the old school metres, placed infront of the glass just like the recent Lemmy figurine pic.

Spoiler

Edited by soon
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, soon said:

It doesn't look all that much like the consoles that they did World on Fire with Baskette.  But just to be thorough, there is a panning shot in the video below at around 0:29 where behind Kerns (?) head we can see a small console with the old school metres, placed infront of the glass just like the recent Lemmy figurine pic.

Reveal hidden contents

First thing I thought was Baskette's studio... If it is, he's producing SMKC record or new GNR record? ;D 

14 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

First thing I thought was Baskette's studio... If it is, he's producing SMKC record or new GNR record? ;D 

He's busy doing the next Tremonti album right now.  A lot of pictures being posted in Elvis' studio in Orlando from the band's social media outlets.

Edited by Anguyen92

I don't even care tbh.

He's in a studio and new music is all that matters at the moment. I just think, if it's a session for any solo project, Slash would stay communicative. But he isn't.

I think most likely these are sessions for a GNR record. In other words, more music for the vault. -_-:nervous:

So, one of two things are going on behind the scenes right now.  Either Slash & Fortus are doing top secret recording for GNR....or...Slash has uncharacteristically caught Axl's affliction of doing a whole lot of nothing during extended touring hiatuses. 

8 minutes ago, money honey said:

Axl sure has strong feelings about the WH at the moment. Is this tweet in the context of some statement by the WH that something is inappropriate?

He’s referring to Ivanka telling a reporter that it’s inapprppruate to ask her about her fathers sexual assault accusers.

4 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

He’s referring to Ivanka telling a reporter that it’s inapprppruate to ask her about her fathers sexual assault accusers.

Thanks. I'm with Axl. She's in the administration, she's got to be able to handle questions like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sofine11 said:

So, one of two things are going on behind the scenes right now.  Either Slash & Fortus are doing top secret recording for GNR....or...Slash has uncharacteristically caught Axl's affliction of doing a whole lot of nothing during extended touring hiatuses. 

The question is, does he record Guns stuff or solo stuff?