RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I believe in the American success story. American dream. I am enjoying our bantar. I agree with you from the outside looking in that yes they are all set for life, but.... If I were her kids, I would have chosen careers that weren't Axl Company.  God bless the child who has his own ( Billie Holiday's song). It just  looks better. Bs comment was rude and childish. It was very emasculating to Axl. Yes, Duff and his wife are very  touring close and friends with Axl and his family of TB, but ,lol, you bet like husbands and wives talk, we can bet they had laughs about that.  Epic fail by B.

15 hours ago, Amaya said:

Yes, Duff and his wife are very  touring close and friends with Axl and his family of TB, but ,lol, you bet like husbands and wives talk, we can bet they had laughs about that.  Epic fail by B.

I'm not sure Susan is very close to Axl or TB. They are cordial to each other but I can't see B hanging out with Susan. They are very different. B seems jealous of Susan's world and still jealous of Stephanie. 

I like that Susan doesn't refrain herself from doing things that in the eyes of others would hurt his husband's relationship with co-workers. That shows she's an independent woman and she does whatever she wants with her life and with her relationships. B has not reached that level of maturity.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Andrew Watt, big music producer and guitarist. He works closely with Post Malone.

Wow had no idea he had cut his hair. He played with Glenn Hughes and Jason Bonham in California Breed and they opened for SMKC on a few dates in 2015. He's worked with a bunch of pop artists before and since.

36 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Behind Axl looks the Vanessa hair.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:32 AM, Tyler Drama said:

Andrew Watt, big music producer and guitarist. He works closely with Post Malone.

What's he doing with Slash? Would be great seeing Slash collaborate with Post Malone.

Guys, just take a look at Meegans last post on IG. Her videos are also being taken down. It seems that the band has nothing to do with it, so maybe now they can be aware of whats going on on IG and Youtube?

• Like 3

The comment section closed down on Megan's instagram post 🤪 this band is weird lol. Maybe the vault is in Area 51.. 🤔

• Haha 2

Just saw a music video with The pink slips on Susan's instagram.. 

Seriously, they're absolutely garbage. One of the worst bands I've ever ever listened to 😣 only seen clips of them playing live though.. 

Don't even know why I posted this but I don't get it, grace hardly fit singing in her own garage. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

Seriously, they're absolutely garbage. One of the worst bands I've ever ever listened to 😣 only seen clips of them playing live though.. 

Don't even know why I posted this but I don't get it, grace hardly fit singing in her own garage. 

I agree. She has no talent yet tries to compare herself to Iggy Pop and Debbie Harry. Because of her famous father and his connections she's able to pursue a "music career." :facepalm:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

What’s even worse than the music is how retarded duffs daughter acts on stage. It’s ridiculous 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Looks like Lars enjoyed the Austin show!

Yeah, best seat in the house... all you can hear is Frank.

Has anyone tried to flag the video yet?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Looks like Lars enjoyed the Austin show!

I'd love to see them re-do the Metallica / GNR tour and get it right this time. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

lol, I was just thinking for half a second but nahhhhhh

On 12/10/2019 at 4:23 AM, MaskingApathy said:

I agree. She has no talent yet tries to compare herself to Iggy Pop and Debbie Harry. Because of her famous father and his connections she's able to pursue a "music career." :facepalm:

I remember her getting bad comments when people were posting old photos of duff early gnr era on her insta and she asked not to post photos and other people were posting "so you dont like photos but doesnt say no to not use his influence in helping her band".😄

11 hours ago, RussTCB said:

You know i really wonder if gnr would say no to this!. And in a nostalgic way, have GAK reform.

Edited by Sydney Fan

48 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I find it strange that Myles still never met Axl. Maybe they finally did meet there and we don't know it, but in the past Myles always said he never met Ax when asked about it

• Like 1

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

That’s funny. It looks like Myles is a little kid who did something wrong and Slash’s security guy is keeping an eye on him, making sure he’s thinking about what he’s done. 😄

Edited by ChildOfTheMoon
  • Haha 3