New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

3 minutes ago, Lim666 said:

Tuesday today, just asking......what would it be worth it for you to get an audio recording of an unknown instrumental song being played at an european 2017 soundcheck?

Should be the complete soundcheck with vocals before and after that instrumental....probably a few $$$ worth for others... I don't pay for unofficial releases.

2 hours ago, Lim666 said:

Tuesday today, just asking......what would it be worth it for you to get an audio recording of an unknown instrumental song being played at an european 2017 soundcheck?

I would never turn down a rehearsal recording. I have Every Rose Has It's Thorn for anyone who wants to trade.

Just checking in to see the new developments after some time of not lurking... So, if I understand correctly, the tour has ended and in line with the long tradition of delivering the best possible information services to the fans, the top quality world class management has left us unknowing whether the band sill exists or will exist in the fututre in any shape or form?

That would be my educated guess anyway. Please let me know if by some unexplained miracle, I am wrong on this one.

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Just checking in to see the new developments after some time of not lurking... So, if I understand correctly, the tour has ended and in line with the long tradition of delivering the best possible information services to the fans, the top quality world class management has left us unknowing whether the band sill exists or will exist in the fututre in any shape or form?

That would be my educated guess anyway. Please let me know if by some unexplained miracle, I am wrong on this one.

That's about it in a nutshell :) 

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

After everything we've gone through, people should know better than to trust a random account claiming to represent Axl's cat, lol.

If it's the same accounts that have been around for years, it wasn't Alfred. Those were created by other people we know. (Not GNR related, obviously :P)

39 minutes ago, default_ said:

Holy shit, Alfred was behind the cat account? Didnt that account shared pictures and gave "insights" that turned out to be real? 

Not exactly sure if that particular account is Alfred. There are so many fakes out there (which is so odd to me) and he just happens to be behind many of them.