alfierose

11/01/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

Today will most likely be the day that brings disappointment to many fans who follow the live set ... once they realize there will be no surprises.

In my heart of hearts, I expect maybe "dead horse" and "locomotive." 

How cool would it be for them to drop like three or four "new" songs during the encore though? And a surprise album drop after the show. I know ... I know ... just wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Doesn't look like they're going to have merch stand outside Colosseum before the show like previous venues. They've got some GNR stuff in Colosseum store but nothing from tonites show atm. Gonna be arriving about 8pm so hope litho's don't sell out before I get in. :/

1 minute ago, telly said:

Doesn't look like they're going to have merch stand outside Colosseum before the show like previous venues. They've got some GNR stuff in Colosseum store but nothing from tonites show atm. Gonna be arriving about 8pm so hope litho's don't sell out before I get in. :/

Thanks. What GnR stuff do they have have in the Colosseum store?

Bunch of stuff - shirts, beanies, leather jacket, etc. Didn't see anything related to tour; just generic GNR merch. 

8 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Thanks. What GnR stuff do they have have in the Colosseum store?

I saw pics and it was the regular tour shirts and stuff...no show specific stuff 

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

I saw pics and it was the regular tour shirts and stuff...no show specific stuff 

You are correct me and a couple of other people posted some pics of the store a few days ago on the FB fanspot page. Like you said it was mostly regular GN’R stuff nothing show specific.

I was talking with a few people who are already lined up down there and they confirmed that all show shirts and lithographs are inside. I was hoping to get down there and grab some stuff early and bring it back to my hotel so I wouldn’t have to worry about it during the show but I guess that’s not happening now. 

It would nice if the VIP table was open before 6pm too so had more time to take whatever schwag we get back to the room and get back to the Colosseum. Can't have everything though.

1 hour ago, sl4yer said:

I heard from a reliable source that they will play Knockin On Heavens Door on this show!!

I’m super excited :headbang:

Please don't forget super Deep Cuts like Mr. Brownstone and The Seeker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl should use his nice raspy voice tonight 

6:45 onwards, i'll never forget it :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl should use his nice raspy voice tonight 

Yeah he should. I don’t want to hear Hard School sang by Mickey Mouse.

Ok, it would be better than no Hard School at all ,at least we could see Slash did with that song

3 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Thought folks going to this show may be interested in seeing this video on the venue 

Soccer moms and grandpas night out. Way too cold, slick and clean for rock and roll.

• Like 1

This is not AC\DC so chances for more than one song (SOYL) with rasp are even lower than chances for playing new song

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Soccer moms and grandpas night out. Way too cold, slick and clean for rock and roll.

I've been hearing a rumor that This I Love is returning to the set tonight and they're bringing out Celine Dion so Axl can sing it to her.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Haha 2

This is the first time I'm actually glad that the a tour is over. Now they can FINALLY (hopefully) focus on making music. 

Have a great night! ✌

• Like 1