(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

5 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

What about Axls pic published today...he looks like rehearsing...

Could it be something new (its Axl with his new look)?!

That’s from the Palladium, and we already know they rehearsed that night.

I said there were murmurs.. I'm not trolling anyone... The fact others posted saying "I heard that too" should show I'm not trying to bullshit anyone.. All the other things I said have been discussed in extreme detail already. All I was saying is there's alot of shit not being talked about..ain't trolling.. Just discussing.. And I didn't bring up the "me too.. " stuff either.. Is there 100% truth to any of it? Who the fuck knows?, I am pretty sure that is Fernando tho.. Imo

All I was saying is there's good reason for management to be cautious confirming with EVERYTHING that's going on in gnr land right now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, murph said:

I said there were murmurs.. I'm not trolling anyone... The fact others posted saying "I heard that too" should show I'm not trying to bullshit anyone.. All the other things I said have been discussed in extreme detail already. All I was saying is there's alot of shit not being talked about..ain't trolling.. Just discussing.. And I didn't bring up the "me too.. " stuff either.. Is there 100% truth to any of it? Who the fuck knows?, I am pretty sure that is Fernando tho.. Imo

All I was saying is there's good reason for management to be cautious confirming with EVERYTHING that's going on in gnr land right now

Don't worry, I think no one is accusing you of making this up or of anything else. Just some people (myself included) suggest that the source you and others have heard many of these rumours from may not be very reliable.

Also the "issue" that you "didn't bring up" in has been discussed on this forum already.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 11:56 PM, Creed said:

Since Hetfield is in rehab now...the other rumor is that Slash got into drinking again. So lets hope this will not effect the album release.

That's not true, Slash is still sober.

On 9/28/2019 at 9:47 AM, Flake said:

Nah. Axl is a pretty humble person i think who doesnt have he need to show off. Not a wannabe pimp like fermanager.

So does that make Fernando the Mac Daddy?! :lol:

On 9/29/2019 at 7:25 AM, Chester 524 said:

I've been in that hot chick situation many times. the hot chick tends to continue to allow you to give her attention and spend money on her.  once she gets what she wants, she out- no sex.   

but then again I'm ugly AF so maybe my situation is unique.  lol

Yup I've been there. They just use you for what they want.

3 hours ago, Twinaleblood said:

Why has no one posted this yet?

sys2jni.jpg

That's a great song.

Atleast Slash Will be funny again if he is drinking, ooh do I love those interviews and footage from the 90's!! I don't think its the case tho, people make up things a lot. Especially now they are succesful again, people are like how why? "GN'R a stable band?? There must be some kinda loophole!" ya know? Next thing you know rumor is: Axl found in bed naked with Meegan and Susan, 57 years old rockstar in the threesome of his lifetime:rofl-lol: Axl chased by Duff n Slash with a shotgun!! 

Edited by GNRmello77
  • Haha 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/slash-talks-addiction-recovery-fortunate-didnt-die-didnt-go-prison-142948931.html

Six years before Slash kicked drugs and alcohol, he was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, a form of congestive heart failure caused by his chronic substance abuse; at first he was given between six days and six weeks to live, but he recovered with the help of physical therapy and a defibrillator.

Knowing this, I would imagine Slash would (try)  stay off the alcohol due to his heart condition and having kids.  I wouldn't believe the rumors unless there's a statement. 

Edited by Draguns

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

TB has several ways they can approach us diehards

A. Ignore us. Now that the reunion has cemented GNR as at least an arena- level legacy act for the rest of their lives, they can let us bitch and squabble on here and pay us no mind relying on the millions of casuals and those diehards that simply want to support the band and buy trucks and baseball bats.

However, TB has proven that they cannot resist interacting with us, be it on the forums, instagram, facebook, and now apparently reddit leading to these options,

B. Be professional and realize that this is one of the biggest rock bands on the planet. Because of that, you will literally have hundreds to thousands of different people following and talking about the group. Because of that, you will have hundreds to thousands of different of opinions and comments, all done behind the computer screen. You can choose to focus on the rational people, and acknowledge and address issues and comments, while realizing there is a healthy mix of overly positive AND overly negative comments regarding your employer on the internet.

C. You can be unprofessional as fuck, and only focus on the handful of comments you dislike, coming off as arrogant. You can also support crazed people who are overly obsessed by your employer, and support their sick and despicable behavior. When questioned about it and band activity, you can practically ignore and shoot down concerns and expected questions about new music and activity, and be condescending and shitty to your employer's fans.

I am going with both A and C, because it would make entirely too much sense to go with B. That would be something that real managers do.

1 hour ago, murph said:

Slash is a grown man, I would hope he has enough sense to leave that alone and just live off all of these millions he is getting from all of his fans. If he chooses not too, that is his own decision.He is a man and I respect that, but as a man he must also respect my decision to ask him to take a pic and give me an autograph when he is no longer getting GN'R money  😆

Edited by Tourettes2400

55 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Next thing you know rumor is: Axl found in bed naked with Meegan and Susan, 57 years old rockstar in the threesome of his lifetime:rofl-lol: Axl chased by Duff n Slash with a shotgun!! 

That would be hilarious :lol:. I would love to see Slash and Duff chasing him like that.

3 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

There is no fucking way Slash is drinking again. THis guy is a fucking troll. If slash started drinking again he die.

That's what I figured, but the defibrillator he has was from 2001, he got sober in 2005, so did he quit drugs (probably pills then like Duff) and alcohol in 05 or 01? Cause I always thought he quit drinking in 01, and did xanax like Duff.

31 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

Is GNR done touring after 2019?

I could see them dropping an album next summer with a single in April. Maybe it's a realistic timeline and rumor.

All we know is there'll be some shows in March according to Slash. 

2 hours ago, username said:

Anybody who believes even a single word that comes out of Fernando's mouth is an idiot. 

Yeah his manager title is something they just give out to people these days unlike 30 years ago. I saw a dude (new hire) get an engineer title and he didn't spend day 1 in school for that trade. It was a joke. Good pay for him. Shitty pay for all the real workers. Only reason he got that gig was because he was friends with someone that had all the power. And he was about to lose his current job. Pretty pathetic actually. Should be illegal - handing out titles with zero credentials. Like ffs they don't even call a garbage man or a janitor that anymore. Everyone gets a fancy title and a trophy ffs 😂 lmfao

edit: - said dude fucked up all the time and never once got in shit for any of his very expensive fuck ups. Guys like me that got hurt because of mgmt's greed and incompetence ended up getting fired though after being put through the persecution meat grinder on an endless basis with zero help really from the jackass union. Seriously fucking lame bias bs 😂

Edited by Crowebar
  • Like 2