NITL live videos on youtube

15 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Gonna guess they won’t be doing covers due to licensing and their own stance on how they view copyright on YouTube 

Selects in that they will take a few songs from each show. I hope I’m wrong. I hope they do more than just one show and vary the selections  from the set list 

But is it live GnR without Knockin' , LALD & SEEKER ?? haha 

1 minute ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Cool. But can't get too excited about just 13 mins. If you do something, why not do it right?

Because they're making the most of the content they have.

If they put out a whole show then all the 'hits' are gone in a couple hours.

This way they get a week (or a month) of content that keeps fans engaged.

6 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Cool. But can't get too excited about just 13 mins. If you do something, why not do it right?

If they keep uploading a few songs from various concerts, then we'll eventually get a "full show" but they can pick performances where Axl sounds consistently good. I'm happy with that.

• Like 4

There is a preview on social media which includes Easy, CD and DTJ. Can anybody tell how the sound quality is? Yea i hear the sound but i want to know.. is this kind of post mixed thing or just the live mixing?

5 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Gnr played a gazillion shows between 85 and 2019

Yes.

But once they've put out a performance of each song there's not really much reason to put out many more ("Do you like Jungle #231" , "No I'm more a Jungle #180 fan").

They sure as hell ain't gonna put out any video pre 2016 so I get why they're going with that approach.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Can you all stop fuckin' complaining and at least wait to watch and listen? Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Same. Everyone just wait a few hours and let's see what actually happens.

14 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Is it wrong to want that to happen?

No, I would love that too.

Selects is fine if done right. Basically what we’ve wanted all along is a follow up to Live Era with the best performances from the tour, not reminders of Axl embarrassing himself and a set list rammed with covers and jams.

It would be nice if this was a band that could put out a series of full shows uncut, but it isn’t. We’ve already moaned about the flaws in them while watching the Periscopes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

There is a preview on social media which includes Easy, CD and DTJ. Can anybody tell how the sound quality is? Yea i hear the sound but i want to know.. is this kind of post mixed thing or just the live mixing?

Sounds good imo.

From the few seconds we've got vocals sound placed well in the mix and, lead guitar sounds good too.

We shall know in a couple hours.

*thankful the footage isn't in black n' white, we''ve never known so much colour*

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

No, I would love that too.

It gets hate on here but their Seeker cover is 10/10

• Like 1

I'm happy.. The first official GNR live footage since Appetite for Democracy! Even though it took them a couple of weeks, I'm glad that we finally get something from this band that has to do with music.. Plus it's free, so they really do this for the fans and not for their wallets. 

Thanks @Fernando @Dexter

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Selects is fine if done right. Basically what we’ve wanted all along is a follow up to Live Era with the best performances from the tour, not reminders of Axl embarrassing himself and a set list rammed with covers and jams.

It would be nice if this was a band that could put out a series of full shows uncut, but it isn’t. We’ve already moaned about the flaws in them while watching the Periscopes.

I agree with this, which is why I am baffled they are doing recent shows.

Oh well, I'll still watch