Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

2 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Order the super deluxe edition through Deepdiscount.com. 15% off code BLOOM15 expires Wednesday at 12pm central time. Use it tonight to get the SDE for just under $127!

Thank you! I just ordered and it was right under $127!!!  I feel better now, I didn’t have warm fuzzy feelings about spending $193 before lol. 

Have you ever bought from deep discount? Any worries about them not shipping when it’s released?

53 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

Thank you! I just ordered and it was right under $127!!!  I feel better now, I didn’t have warm fuzzy feelings about spending $193 before lol. 

Have you ever bought from deep discount? Any worries about them not shipping when it’s released?

I cancelled my original order of the vinyl and cd box sets(£1006]!! Have just ordered the CD box set with deep discount totalling £101 shipped to the UK! Much better for my bank balance, thanks for the tip! 🤘

1 hour ago, ryanf23 said:

I bought from them before.  A couple vinyls.   Came a few days after launch,  well packaged 

I preordered here.   Came to 134.28 after tax

10 hours ago, ryanf23 said:

I've purchased many CDs/DVDs/Blu-Rays from Deep Discount since 2002 and have been pleased.
Excellent prices and good customer service.

12 hours ago, B Rock said:

I cancelled my original order of the vinyl and cd box sets(£1006]!! Have just ordered the CD box set with deep discount totalling £101 shipped to the UK! Much better for my bank balance, thanks for the tip! 🤘

Will there be a customs charge?

The 15% code has expired at Deep Discount.com. Don't fret, there should be another 15% off code offered before the AFD Super Deluxe Edition is released. I'll post any new AFD Super Deluxe Edition deals or discount codes I find, in this thread.

Posting this again!! The greatest box ever is U2's Achtung Baby Uber Delux. The price? Just $450. Guns n' Roses box, only 4 cds and one blue ray with 4 videos. Price $1000

Content:

6cds and 4 dvds plus:

- Magnetic puzzle tiled cover 
- 12" album double vinyl 
- 5 X 7" clear vinyl singles 
- 84-page hard back book 
- Propaganda magazine 
- 16 12"x12" artprints of the album cover 
- 4 metal pin badges in velvet pouch 
- 12" X 12" stickersheet 
- A pair of Bono's trademark "The fly sunglasses" 

The Uber bonus is a unique code that allows owner to download all the audio files from the cds'box in Wav or Mp3 format + exclusive track "Love Is Blindness - Acoustic" (From The Sky Down). See pic of the page. 

33mv0d0.jpg

Edited by cpaxlvacy
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Posting this again!! The greatest box ever is U2's Achtung Baby Uber Delux. The price? Just $450. Guns n' Roses box, only 4 cds and one blue ray with 4 videos. Price $1000

Content:

6cds and 4 dvds plus:

- 12" album double vinyl 
- 84-page hard back book 
- Propaganda magazine 
- 12" X 12" stickersheet 

The Uber bonus is a unique code that allows owner to download all the audio files from the cds'box in Wav or Mp3 format + exclusive track "Love Is Blindness - Acoustic" (From The Sky Down). See pic of the page. 

33mv0d0.jpg

A sticker sheet and puzzle tiled magnetic album cover. I’d say my fridge would be in trouble.

4 hours ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Content:

6cds and 4 dvds plus:

- 12" album double vinyl 
- 84-page hard back book 
- Propaganda magazine 
- 12" X 12" stickersheet 

33mv0d0.jpg

AFD Locked and Loaded has 13 vinyls.   Also a USB with high quality rips of the CDs. 

I'm not saying AFD L&L is a good deal by any means but you are selling it short by leaving out the 13 vinyls. 

On 5/14/2018 at 3:25 PM, rockphantom said:

DeepDiscount.com is currently having a 15% off sale if you use the code BLOOM15.

Code expires at noon central time on Wednesday May 16th

I pre-ordered the AFD Super Deluxe Edition for $126.68.

If a better price appears, I'll just cancel the order by calling Deep Discount's customer service line at:  800-264-5076

DeepDiscount.com, ImportCDs.com, and Popmarket.com are all outlets for the same distributor.

Hope this helps!

AFD SDE Deep Discount Sale.JPG

i missed this week... but like you said, i'll assume they'll do more sales as we get closer to release date.

thanks for updating this info here!

On 5/17/2018 at 2:37 AM, Bitchisback said:

AFD Locked and Loaded has 13 vinyls.   Also a USB with high quality rips of the CDs. 

I'm not saying AFD L&L is a good deal by any means but you are selling it short by leaving out the 13 vinyls. 

No matter how you slice it you are still only getting 27 different songs... 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

What do you think?  Will the super deluxe edition be available on Spotify? The deluxe edition? None of it?

Put this in the right thread for you. 

We don't have any information yet but I wouldn't see why the whole thing wouldn't be on the streaming services. 

I still don't understand how we go from super deluxe around $179 to locked n loaded at $999. I'm probably going to get the super deluxe later on after it's released but I don't think the big f'n box is going to sell out so quickly. Maybe I'll have a chance to buy one of those later on.

5 minutes ago, GNRnow said:

I ordered the super deluxe option on iTunes for 29.99

Also, is the Nightrain forum down? I try to log in and it takes me to the AFD Boxset main page.

No it is up and running, some people were reporting trouble getting in from main page and Jarmo said he reported it to the tech guys to look into it 😏

11 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Don’t know if this is real, but it looks that you can pre-save the AFD remaster to have it on Spotify the day it is released. I’m on my phone and I can’t sync it to my account.

https://umusic.digital/gnr/

nwser3T.jpg

doesn't work for me too

i have two free accounts one Facebook linked and Spotify own. Both does not work.. hmmmm

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Maybe this makes me old, but I don't get the idea here. I've seen this with other bands. Is it just the label making sure you don't forget when something you want to listen to is released? 

Basically some insurance that buys them some guarenteed listeners on the first day. Plus, the casual listeners will actually forget since they never follow any of this too deeply.

• Like 1