WTTJ BEST LIVE INTRO

7 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

I could never agree with someone who says the Best WTTJ intro is one without Slash 😂 He wrote the fucking song

I know that both slash and duff claim that they've written the verse (main) riff in wttj (with some solid evidence that duff wrote it since one of his pre-gnr band had the same riff in one of their songs). Other than that, as far as I know we don't know who wrote what (besides that Axl wrote the lyrics), except that slash also claim that he wrote the intro? 

Edited by Homefuck

9 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

I know that both slash and duff claim that they've written the verse (main) riff in wttj (with some solid evidence that duff wrote it since one of his pre-gnr band had the same riff in one of their songs). Other than that, as far as I know we don't know who wrote what (besides that Axl wrote the lyrics), except that slash also claim that he wrote the intro? 

You know what i meant. I can't think of anyone but Slash when it comes to GN'R and specially WTTJ and it's intro. WTTJ from the 2016 show in Argentina with Slash and Axl was definetly one of the happiest memories of My life