Sweet Child O' Mine (Dublin 2022) on official GN'R YouTube channel

20 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Some even wrote Slash fucked it up.

I really think some people here complain just for fuck's sake 

I rewatched it and was looking for where Slash fucked it up. Was it the mid part of the main solo where he hammered/pulled off? That's it? You complaining motherfers? :lol:

Some may say look, these GNR forum fans are never satisfied! They just got a new Select, and yet they still bitch!
But this is so typical for GNR. Do they release a song where Axl sounds good? Do they release something new, which hasn’t been released many times before, something like Reckless Life or You’re Crazy fast version? Do they use basic logic? Why, no! We’ll fucking give you SCOM, which is definitely new and you couldn’t have seen it in any of the previous Selects, plus Axl sounds full rasp like in 2016 there! :facepalm:
Jeez. I guess it’s some sort of compensation for the "one or two new songs around June", which... I suppose... aren’t quite ready for release yet...

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

I rewatched it and was looking for where Slash fucked it up. Was it the mid part of the main solo where he hammered/pulled off? That's it? You complaining motherfers? :lol:

I really don't know. It sounded all good too me :lol:

• Haha 1

I’m surprised they’ve not watermarked the video. I assume they’ve got someone else doing it for them now. While I’ve heard worse performances of the song, I do agree that they should’ve been picking out songs more carefully to showcase Axl at his best. It’s the sort of thing a fan should be overseeing, or at least have someone liaise with the fans to pick out recommendations.

24 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Some may say look, these GNR forum fans are never satisfied! They just got a new Select, and yet they still bitch!
But this is so typical for GNR. Do they release a song where Axl sounds good? Do they release something new, which hasn’t been released many times before, something like Reckless Life or You’re Crazy fast version? Do they use basic logic? Why, no! We’ll fucking give you SCOM, which is definitely new and you couldn’t have seen it in any of the previous Selects, plus Axl sounds full rasp like in 2016 there! :facepalm:
Jeez. I guess it’s some sort of compensation for the "one or two new songs around June", which... I suppose... aren’t quite ready for release yet...

For fuck's sake, can you go for one day on here without whining?

This is obviously to go with the release of Thor Love and Thunder which is why SCOM will be the song selected. Of course it would be nice to hear a different song that could showcase some of Axl’s better vocals but at least they’ve selected the best live version of the song for a while. I still enjoyed it. 

• Like 2

I don’t understand. In Dublin show thread people are like „Omg Axl improved, even SCOM was raspy!”

In this thread people are loke „WTF, Why do they have to embarrass themselves?!”

Why? I don’t know but the first thing that came across my mind is that they visit this forum and they saw that SCOM from Dublin was particularly liked performance :D

In my opinion it’s not bad at all. Better than all of the proshots versions from NITL  - Download, Troubadour, Miami2020 or Rio.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Is that a joke or are you mistaking me for someone else... 

No. Most of the time when I read one of your posts you are whining about this band. There is a difference between fair criticism and constantly bitching, and you can surely take it down a notch.

39 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Anyone complaining about Guns putting a very good version of SCOM in Proshot on their channel is a f*cking moron! 

Where is this very good version in proshot?

I only see the Dublin one where Axl sounds terrible… :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I don’t know how this stuff gets out there but there seems to have been a real lack of IEMs recently. An IEM of the Dublin gig would be superb in the absence of an official release (SCOM apart).

Funny you say that I was just thinking this morning I can't remember the last time I heard of an IEM being uploaded.

36 minutes ago, MJRemastered98 said:

I think it was Iceland 2019 iirc the last one

Yet between 2016 and 2019 there were loads?! I could be completely wrong but isn’t it that you can ‘hack the frequency’ or something (maybe I’ve been watching too many sci-fi films….)?

Edited by DTJ80

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

No. Most of the time when I read one of your posts you are whining about this band. There is a difference between fair criticism and constantly bitching, and you can surely take it down a notch.

Don't read his posts then. Simple.

Plus I think instagram is a better option for you. People send hearts and shit over there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1