Sweet Child O' Mine (Dublin 2022) on official GN'R YouTube channel

Everyone was going crazy about "SCOM with rasp" so they decided to upload it. At least they're listening, I guess !

Now if they want to show a good performance, please do Shadow of Your Love from Warsaw. Hard Skool would not be a bad choice either

• Like 1

I feel bad for criticizing Axl - he’s one of my favorite musicians and writers ever.  But this is so hard to listen to. I’ve seen GNR a lot since 2016, spending a small fortune. 2021 at Metlife was it for me. Until he can improve his vocals or the setlist radically changes, it’s just not worth the money to see them. 

He looks healthy and has lost weight - happy for him. Just wish he could improve his vocals

4 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Slash's performance was just awful; show some enthusiasm!

There were likely many better options than this for a live performance upload, but I suppose the band's capitalizing on Thor.

In that case, should’ve done the proshots with Carrie where Axl did a low voice.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Glad I didn't get ticks for the upcoming Oz tour... 

I'll stick to my memories of 07..

Axl braids/rasp

Mr finck rocking the guitar/actually caring

Pitman waving a towel...

Ahhh memories... ;)

06-07 Axl was just a fucking different animal. The looks, the voice. If only the reunion happened then. We could've gotten 5 years of 92-93ish concert feels.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

This is far from embarrassment, IMO.

Much better than download 2018, for example.

I am with you.  May not be the best performance but it wasn't bad at all. The production definatley seemed better all around than any of the selects.. Too bad the crowd wasn't a little louder. I enjoyed it. 

1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

I feel bad for criticizing Axl - he’s one of my favorite musicians and writers ever.  But this is so hard to listen to. I’ve seen GNR a lot since 2016, spending a small fortune. 2021 at Metlife was it for me. Until he can improve his vocals or the setlist radically changes, it’s just not worth the money to see them. 

He looks healthy and has lost weight - happy for him. Just wish he could improve his vocals

I just listened to the pro upload then listened to my recording at MetLife. IMHO MetLife was much better, not only Axl but slash was much better.

But really my only reason for posting in this thread is to say how hot Melissa looks in the pro video 😂🥰

Edited by B5Redeye

This is so random for them to upload. It's not like this particular performance was outstanding by any means. The only real noteworthy aspect of it was that Axl's voice definitely did sound different as if the vocal chord damage was already starting to happen.