Sweet Child O' Mine (Dublin 2022) on official GN'R YouTube channel

30 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

They should first release a few songs on which Axl sounds good like Reckless Life, SOYL, ISE, Nightrain, Mr Brownstone and then later they can post SCOM, PC, etc.

If they have to upload SCOM, then they should have posted SCOM from the UYI tour.

It’s about the current line up and people are as well seeing the band for what it is now and not how good they once were. It just sets some people up for disappointment.  I know what your getting at as it would grab the attention a bit more with UYI footage. At least they’ve chose the best version in the last few years for the footage.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Someone just posted a Civil War from this show and Axl sounded pretty damn good.. His voice is so irratic and unpredictable lol

Yeah its not a bad version, especially compared to some in recent years.

Then I listen to Houston 16 again and realise that even Dublin's version is a shadow of what it used to be...

23 hours ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Glad I didn't get ticks for the upcoming Oz tour... 

I'll stick to my memories of 07..

Axl braids/rasp

Mr finck rocking the guitar/actually caring

Pitman waving a towel...

Ahhh memories... ;)

Replace 07 with 92, braids with blue bandana, rasp with even more rasp, Mr. Finck with Prime Slash and Pitman with no Pitman... and I agree with you 100%.

Edited by Nintari
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

06-07 Axl was just a fucking different animal. The looks, the voice. If only the reunion happened then. We could've gotten 5 years of 92-93ish concert feels.

Ummm. Go to youtube right now and watch SCOM, 1992 Paris. 06-07 Axl has literally nothing on that. Axl back then was a fucking atom bomb. Simply out of this world.

12 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Completely get you and I appreciate I sound like a broken record but the two shows I've seen on this tour have been 2 of the most fun shows I've enjoyed with Guns. Don't just judge by YT, I guarantee if you like GN'R you'll have fun! 

Yea it's a pass from me.. the cost of living these days everywhere and they expect to charge for a decent ticket and serve up this c grade stage show, hard pass. But glad you enjoyed it. Live concerts always slay over YouTube vids of course. I'll keep my memories of a decent show an lineup that put in the effort

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nintari said:

Ummm. Go to youtube right now and watch SCOM, 1992 Paris. 06-07 Axl has literally nothing on that. Axl back then was a fucking atom bomb. Simply out of this world.

Ugh while I don't disagree about his 92-93 skills. And yes I've seen that like at least 50 times in my lifetime.

But you totally missed my point and I feel offended as a fan to be told to go see an SCOM performance from '92.

Congrats if you feel smart pointing out the obvious. 

Edited by GoForJMark

i rewatched the video last night in my house with a good sound and is a neat perf, axl sound really good in his terms now, slash was on point and duff/melisa/dizzy r a killing team in the chrous, plus the band look cool as fuck and they didin t ruin the mix!!!

• Like 2

With all due respect (Talladega Nights ref.)  Axl sounds like shit here. I would have uploaded the Carrie and Axl night 2 at Tottenham version. Guarantee it would have gotten a better response amongst fans and it would have reached a broad audience. GNR media team has been abysmal. I say that with all due respect 

• Like 3

Why not upload something from the actual old live era? They're not promoting NITL, they're not promoting anything really, and the movie surely contains the original studio version, no? In which case, they may as well have published something from that era. When that person close to the band died, Slash published UTLH from 93. How about Sweet Child from the same gig, for example? No, they'll just hoard everything.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

Why not upload something from the actual old live era? They're not promoting NITL, they're not promoting anything really, and the movie surely contains the original studio version, no? In which case, they may as well have published something from that era. When that person close to the band died, Slash published UTLH from 93. How about Sweet Child from the same gig, for example? No, they'll just hoard everything.

i think they should upload the recent shows more bc is better when the people see the good fotage than a fuck up video from a cellphone, beside that they should upload old select from the uyi times