2023 WORLD TOUR

11 minutes ago, UK_GNR said:

When I was looking and coming that most sections not available I had a single rider in basket for $100+fees 100%, they soon either disappeared or went up with the dynamic pricing nonsense.

Same as the pit kept disappearing leaving the $620 option and then eventually re-appeared.

Yeah I hear you. I’m thrilled having been able to stick it to them for our Nashville tickets.

Just now, SAU3R said:

I think I’ve never seen ticket prices drop prior to shows in Europe by any artist. This seems to be a thing in the US/Canada only (don’t know about ANZ/SA) 

I have noticed it a couple of times but never with GnR 

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The thing on the side says tickets range from $130-650+ but they've only released a few of the upper bowl seats for now. So probably $130 on Friday for the cheapest tickets... I'll be waiting for prices drops. :lol:

I'm guessing pit will be $350 on Friday...

Thank you Brother, I too will be waiting for the cheap tickets. Either on the day or outside the venue. 

35 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw the pre sale tickets for San Antonio are only $84 for the 100 sections. If it was a weekend I probably could have gone, but during the week with school isn't a good deal for me. Dammit.

The Alamodome is HUGE and has horrible acoustics. I caught the Stones in 1994 and Motley Crue in 2015 at the Alamodome, awful sound, and even worse sight lines unless you are in the sections very close to stage. Don't sweat it, you won't be missing anything you didn't see in 2016. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

ouch... they can go fuck themselves then lol was waiting for montreal pit prices to decide... not paying 425$ for a tuesday show..no fucken way... i paid 402$ for 2 metallica shows that same week

Get the regular GA for Montreal and stand beside the pit. 😆

VIP pit tickets in KC $1125… get da fuck outta here… reserved floor behind the pit $325… what a fuckin joke. I’ll check closer to the show but no way am I sitting 500 feet from the stage, which is how far away you will be sitting in the actual stadium seats. The stage is clear out in deep center field… I’ve seen this same old show 4 times since 2016, so I’m really only interested in sitting close… very disappointing. 

• Like 1

I can take a risk that this tour sold to Live Nation is not going to be a commercial success. The stadiums won't fill up like on previous tours. I predict this because that's what happened to other bands like Kiss, Motley Crue, and others that don't release music and think that touring is their ticket machine. I prefer ten concerts with the classical lineup and ending activities, rather than embarrassing myself by hearing Axl almost die singing on stage.

The new tour name: "We’re F’N Back again!" 😄😄😄😄

• Like 1