New slash interview on his new book, guitar collection, OIAM Cancel culture etc

• vloors changed the title to New slash interview on his new book, guitar collection, OIAM Cancel culture etc
5 minutes ago, DustNBones1990 said:

Boy she was brave and touched on a couple of touchy subjects, One In a Million controversy, the tensions in the band before slash quit in the 90s. At one point Slash seemed pretty pissed off 😂

Constantly refers to wikipedia and is distracted looking around the room. Who the hell gives these space cadets these opportunities to interview celebs/musos??..... 

Just like the Paul Stanley interview she just did for Yahoo, she asks some questions that at least are out of the default questionnaire. 

E..g staying on the topic of Pauls Bandit makeup for a few questions, what other interviewer has done that ? 

Maybe that comes from lack of knowledge and asking stuf... off wikipedia... but still. It is something.

Edited by Spiritual_Chaos

39 minutes ago, DustNBones1990 said:

Boy she was brave and touched on a couple of touchy subjects, One In a Million controversy, the tensions in the band before slash quit in the 90s. At one point Slash seemed pretty pissed off 😂

Yeah, I thought it was interesting how she tried to get Slash to talk about what exactly happened during that time. It seemed like she was using Wiki and the Spaghetti Incident album in her questions as a strategy to get him to talk. Slash didn't look happy about it and seemed to try to diver the question or say that he didn't remember.

The accompanying article:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/slash-talks-new-book-childhood-with-joni-mitchell-how-he-stumbled-into-playing-guitar-and-why-guns-n-roses-would-probably-get-canceled-in-this-day-and-age-212611877.html

Slash has done a few interviews with her (Lyndsey Parker) and seems to like her - she has interviewed Duff, too.

I guess she thought that the interview would be boring if it was all about the guitar collection book, so she tried to ask about some other stuff (although she has asked Slash similar questions about cancel culture before).

She also asked about The Spaghetti Incident and Slash doesn't remember recording Beer and Cigarettes by Hanoi Rocks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/slash-talks-new-book-childhood-with-joni-mitchell-how-he-stumbled-into-playing-guitar-and-why-guns-n-roses-would-probably-get-canceled-in-this-day-and-age-212611877.html

Slash has done a few interviews with her (Lyndsey Parker) and seems to like her - she has interviewed Duff, too.

I guess she thought that the interview would be boring if it was all about the guitar collection book, so she tried to ask about some other stuff (although she has asked Slash similar questions about cancel culture before).

She also asked about The Spaghetti Incident and Slash doesn't remember recording Beer and Cigarettes by Hanoi Rocks.

Lyndsey is so annoying, always trying to act like she's cool because she knows all these famous people and goes to shows, but to me she looks like a poser. Like she's not authentic.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I’m glad she asked him about that long rumoured lost TSI track. I’ve always wondered about it. I remember reading about it in a press release for TSI leading up to it coming out