The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I'm still yet to hear anything Carrie Underwood has sung and I clearly don't even have the motivation to type her name into YouTube and change that situation. 

Fuck all chance she's running her own social media pages though, let alone passing messages on. 

5 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

After Perhaps, it's more than likely going to be Atlas. After that is anybody's guess, IF and a big IF, we get anything else. If Slash is to be believed and is correct, we could possibly only see 2 more songs from the ChiDem leftovers come out, and we practically already know Perhaps will be one of those two. 

Please, no...Atlas is even more boring than Perhaps. :/

• Like 2

To be honest, I think Axl is content with just touring and making money from that for his lifestyle etc. 

I don't think he really wants to do an album or any of the work to really promote it. 

It might even suit him to just casually drop a song every few years. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

To be honest, I think Axl is content with just touring

Well obviously. He spent years working on CD and it meant the world to him, and then it was received with lukewarm to negative reactions from the majority, just like with Absurd and Hard Skool. I bet he is an insecure person like a lot of artists are. So there is no reason for him to be in a rush or put a new album out at all. It sucks, but it is what it is. As soon as people accept that, the sooner they stop moaning about it.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I know you're joking, but this only keeps reinforcing people's ideas that a surprise album drop is on the table, when that's the furthest thing from truth, because there is no album to be released, Slash confirmed this. 

To be fair he never confirmed that no new album is coming, he actually said he would like to work on new stuff after the tour. 

I don't think we are getting a new album but I can't see how Slash confirmed no new album is coming.

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

Well obviously. He spent years working on CD and it meant the world to him, and then it was received with lukewarm to negative reactions from the majority, just like with Absurd and Hard Skool. I bet he is an insecure person like a lot of artists are. So there is no reason for him to be in a rush or put a new album out at all. It sucks, but it is what it is. As soon as people accept that, the sooner they stop moaning about it.

It would baffle me if he was insecure about releasing a new “old” song but wasn’t insecure about how is voice sounds nowadays. 

I don’t know why the majority of ya keep thinking there’s going to be a song dropped at midnight on a Friday. What do you think it’s like Cinderella?  You think the good witch is there telling Axl he has until midnight Friday to drop a new song or else he’s gonna be broke and back on a farm in Indiana? 

Jesus Christ people. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

It would baffle me if he was insecure about releasing a new “old” song but wasn’t insecure about how is voice sounds nowadays. 

It's not for you to decide what someone else can or cannot be insecure about. Maybe having thousands of people cheering you on every show helps. Because not everyone is as obsessed with his voice as people on here.

Edited by EvanG