The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

WHOOOOAAA!!!...FINALLY!!!... Hate that it's so long away, and would rather it was 'The General' or something else we havnt heard...but , im just stoked it's SOMETHING! ...would love if it was a mini ep like "Live like a suicide"... give us 4 tunes to play, we're starving out here! lol 

21 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Wow okay wtf

I'm going on vacation Sunday to Friday coming up. Am I really looking forward to the end of my vacation just to get 1 single song? 

DUDE!!!...no way, same here, gonna be on vacation too, coming back Friday.... (Typical for them to wait until then to release..ANY OTHER TIME would have been fine), but will be something to look forward to for when I get back.

7 minutes ago, mister mosh said:

DUDE!!!...no way, same here, gonna be on vacation too, coming back Friday.... (Typical for them to wait until then to release..ANY OTHER TIME would have been fine), but will be something to look forward to for when I get back.

I'll be in Wisconsin. I'll be ducking out to the car for midnight to check it out haha. A shitty phone speaker ain't gunna cut it for me. 

Let’s hope we get more than 1 song this year.  Let’s hope it’s 4.  We all knew it was coming so I’m not as excited.  Interested to see how they adjusted it with Slice and Derff.

I’ll bet Atlas would be next

Man I am glad I got cheap seats for this upcoming US tour on a whim lol

I figured hey if anything else I get to hear PTU and Bad Obsession live, but hearing Perhaps will be pretty cool

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It seems Eddie Trunk has spread another rumor (according to a poster on Reddit). He said something about GN'R collaborating (?) on a cover for a tribute album.

Didn't he say previously that GnR was gonna be on a T-Rex tribute album. And that never came true 

Most likely Trunk is referring to the Schenker album (the one we’ve seen Slash and likely Axl record parts for in studios).

Will we get The General by the end of the year? Already looking at flights to Vancouver…

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Didn't he say previously that GnR was gonna be on a T-Rex tribute album. And that never came true 

That was Mitch Lafon. He had talked about an "unsubstantiated rumor" but quickly retracted since it was debunked by the tribute album producer.

But despite that, some "insiders" continued to spread that rumor.

• Thanks 2

I hope if they ever put an album out it'll be called "Posthumous", because it would be the first ever posthumous album where the singer is actually still alive.

I mean, GNR's approach is like back when Michael Jackson died and they put out an album of unreleased songs with reworked instrumentals. Basically the same thing GNR does now, only that Axl is still alive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2