The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

1 hour ago, DK6 said:

That's why he said it!

Are you going to write that after every comment on this forum??

That's like your opinion that it's his opinion man...

Thought everyone knew of the big lebowski, guess not!

t'was a joke

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoodOlJohnnyK said:

Myles Kennedy has all the charisma of a piece of cardboard. He can hit notes, sure, but it is the most soulless, least inspiring, most tame and lame rock voice I’ve ever heard.

Axl, Mickey or not, still has moments of transcendence. Myles never got off the ground.

I like Myles. He's no Axl, but he's a very good singer, albeit sometimes he seems kind of like a generic, workingman singer. Check out some of his solo work, like Year of the Tiger. He does have talent as a songwriter. 

1 hour ago, GoForJMark said:

AEW is just a high budget version of Impact now. Used to have hope for them but they quickly turned WWE this WWE that.

Yeah it's a shame but I find them awful. Jim cornette is right about pretty much everything with regards to that company

8 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

There are multiple conversations going on right now that have nothing to do with a new album, or even about GnR! This thread is such a joke, just like the last one!

Don't you dare bring the last thread into this! Those last few pages were some of mine and the other fine upstanding members of MYGNR's finest work.

Anyway there's new music coming this week soon, so chill.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

There are multiple conversations going on right now that have nothing to do with a new album, or even about GnR! This thread is such a joke, just like the last 

I'd rather read some fun off topic posts then your negative ones.

Literally the most sour dude :lol:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

There are multiple conversations going on right now that have nothing to do with a new album, or even about GnR! This thread is such a joke, just like the last one!

If we had to strictly talk about new music in these threads there would be maybe 70 pages max.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Yeah it's a shame but I find them awful. Jim cornette is right about pretty much everything with regards to that company

They're just running at a loss. I don't think Tony has ever profited from his product. Just non-stop spotfest and botches week in and week out. I remember seeing the Young Bucks at an NBA game once, I think they superkicked a mascot and no one in the crowd had any idea who the fuck they are :lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Just think of this thread like Axl thinks of Chinese Democracy - lots of layers going on, man.  Sometimes it is well put together and other times its just Elephant noises on a fretless guitar

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

They're just running at a loss. I don't think Tony has ever profited from his product. Just non-stop spotfest and botches week in and week out. I remember seeing the Young Bucks at an NBA game once, I think they superkicked a mascot and no one in the crowd had any idea who the fuck they are :lol:

I cant stand the Bucks, thigh slapping gymnasts. No promo ability. Only people in that company worth anything is Punk MJF & FTR.

I wonder if AEW will be around when a gn'r album comes out (I added that part to make it relevant to the thread)

1 minute ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I cant stand the Bucks, thigh slapping gymnasts. No promo ability. Only people in that company worth anything is Punk MJF & FTR.

I wonder if AEW will be around when a gn'r album comes out (I added that part to make it relevant to the thread)

FTR are the guys that I feel were badly mistreated by Vince and they deserve the accolades they're getting anywhere they fucking go. 

AEW will be around untill Daddy Khan is tired of financing his son's current niche. I don't think we will ever see another proper GN'R record ever again aside from these reworked releases. 

17 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

FTR are the guys that I feel were badly mistreated by Vince and they deserve the accolades they're getting anywhere they fucking go. 

AEW will be around untill Daddy Khan is tired of financing his son's current niche. I don't think we will ever see another proper GN'R record ever again aside from these reworked releases. 

I feel Jericho has been exposed as a bit of a carny. TK seems like a kid who has bought real life size action figure friends.

I believe they will try to work on an album after and while re worked songs are being released. But I dont see them agreeing on direction and think it fizzle out. Hope i'm wrong

7 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I feel Jericho has been exposed as a bit of a carny. TK seems like a kid who has bought real life size action figure friends.

I believe they will try to work on an album after and while re worked songs are being released. But I dont see them agreeing on direction and think it fizzle out. Hope i'm wrong

Jericho for me has tarnished his legacy with his run with TK, but his bank got fatter and his belly. 

I can't see Axl writing new stuff at this stage. It'll probably be old lyrics he already have that don't have any music yet. Which is opposite of how Slash want to write songs, always music first before lyrics. But he has been taking GN'R on a mature approach lately, so we'll see. Won't hold my breath for it though.

• Like 1