06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

Bad Apples? Man they are digging DEEP if that's true now, if they really do play that anything is possible in the future in terms of deep tracks. Even if Axl sucks on them, it's 1000% better than hearing the same songs being played forever. Would be cool to hear Shotgun Blues or Breakdown in the future

Shotgun Blues and DDM have never even been played before

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Bad Apples? Man they are digging DEEP if that's true now, if they really do play that anything is possible in the future in terms of deep tracks. Even if Axl sucks on them, it's 1000% better than hearing the same songs being played forever. Would be cool to hear Shotgun Blues or Breakdown in the future

Shotgun Blues and DDM have never even been played before

Agree that pretty much anything is better than the same old set. I'd take a set with Anything Goes, Shotgun Blues, Breakdown, Bad Apples, Get in the Ring, Bad Obsession, Right Next Door To Hell, Garden of Eden, Don't Damn Me, Scraped and Rhiad over more KOHD, LALD, Slither, Sorry, Absurd, Patience, Whole Lotta Rosie, Don't Cry, Mr.Brownstone, Shadow of your Love, etc...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

"I was there and he sounded great, those videos aren't right" 

"Everyone around me was having a great time" 

"Best time I've ever seen them" 

"Slash was on fire"

"Axl's vocals were as good as 2006, if not better" 

"I took my five year old son/three year old daughter/elderly mother/mentally unstable cousin twice removed and was so proud to see them smiling and tapping along to "turn around bitch I got a use for you." A real family moment". 

mixed with....

"Absolutely dismal, pack it up now"

"This is horrific"

"Slash looks like he fell asleep with boredom" 

"Axl sounds like he's dying" 

"Frank should be hung, drawn and quartered and replaced with a metronome" 

Bring it on! 

Lol I remember people saying he sounded great live and somehow Youtube videos make Axl’s voice sounds bad. There was a huge argument years ago about this.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Lol I remember people saying he sounded great live and somehow Youtube videos make Axl’s voice sounds bad. There was a huge argument years ago about this.

I think it comes down to the fact that Axl's vocals can be inconsistent but still powerful when experienced live. For example, 2022 Axl wasn't as good as 2017 Axl, and this is blatantly obvious on recording. However, the concert I attended last year was great because he was still so powerful that even his clean vocals cut above everything and sounded strong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

https://instagram.com/stories/bastidores_gunsnroses/3115590174188490867?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Possible Leaked setlist I can't read it well. I think PTU is 3rd on the set but I might be wrong 

I can't really see it that well, but I did see Slither on there, as well as Hard Skool and You Could Be Mine