Robin Finck online meet and greet

I'm sure a few forum members will be interested (although I'm not sure how this "intro" platform works exactly), so I figured it'd be better if it had it's own thread.

20231266.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cybmt4HP6JY/

https://intro.live/desktop-artist-main-profile/robin-finck

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

100 bucks isnt that much if many people pay a small amount. A few of us can do the meet and greet and ask a question about chinese democracy although there is the risk that hes just gonna say the basic answers like chinese is a great album, glas you enjoyed it. It was a lotbof fun. Axl is a great person with a unique vision.

That would be a waste of money

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dummy said:

100 bucks isnt that much if many people pay a small amount. A few of us can do the meet and greet and ask a question about chinese democracy although there is the risk that hes just gonna say the basic answers like chinese is a great album, glas you enjoyed it. It was a lotbof fun. Axl is a great person with a unique vision.

It could be more specific questions. Like about the Village demos, or about how he came up with Better or some of his solos. Would love to ask about that SRV solo that Axl mentioned, or about the 2006 sessions. 

• Like 3

Robin's a good guy.  Did what he could and interacted with the fans when he was in GNR.  No need to look at it as if he's going to get pissed off.  Respect him and you'll get it in return.  No returns if he blocks you cause you're being a dick.  :lol:  Pretty sure that's in the small print.  Not worded that way but read between the lines.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dummy said:

Exactly. Remember they signed NDAs so there's very little they can discuss. Hence why it's usually "yeah that was a crazy time, Axl is an amazing guy. Glad you like the album"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

I'd pay this to speak with an out-of-character Buckethead (with his face censored, idk) but, as much as I really like Robin, I wouldn't pay this to talk to anyone else from the GnR camp.

Bucket has done an interview (audio not visual though) out of character, I think it was his first ever. Not sure it mentioned Guns though. 

• Like 1