Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

Did anyone listen to Axl's Post of people singing happy birthday Beta like 19 times.... listening to hear if you could hear Axl singing Happy Birthday in there somewhere?

That was an old video and Axl didn't post it. That is from a fan's Instagram, Axl doesn't have an Instagram account. 😉

On 16/03/2019 at 9:00 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

That was an old video and Axl didn't post it. That is from a fan's Instagram, Axl doesn't have an Instagram account. 😉

This is Axl's account, but it's just for stalking, no posts. lol Fernando follow this account, it's so old Axl only follows the old GnR instagram that last posted in 2013.

https://www.instagram.com/axlrose/

3 hours ago, ezosk said:

Has anyone else seen how Fernando liked a comment on a @gunsnroses post on Instagram saying "fuck you" in response to another comment that said "GNR should have Matt/Gilby" (something along those lines)?

I have not seen it but it doesn't surprise me.
That's a typical Fernando reaction.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Why axl ever thought to have a nanny and her son as managers ill never get.

Granted their skills have developed from where they began but I think it's trust.  They've had his back and supported him.  Merck was doing all kinds of Murkiness.  Azzoff  had his own agenda he was working.  This management team has seen a lot of success, not everything fans feel should be happening but Axl is still chairman of the board and they work well supporting his vision.

2 hours ago, cineater said:

Granted their skills have developed from where they began but I think it's trust.  They've had his back and supported him.  Merck was doing all kinds of Murkiness.  Azzoff  had his own agenda he was working.  This management team has seen a lot of success, not everything fans feel should be happening but Axl is still chairman of the board and they work well supporting his vision.

I know they have helped him emotionally and i suppose if axl was left to his devices during the bad times how might he have ended up and maybe done a kurt cobain.