NeonKinight

Mi Amor & Ballad Of Death Studio Versions **NO LINKS**

Am I the only one who thinks these were musically superior to the absolutely dreadful Robin Finck solo intros to SCOM?

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

I know the leaks are $2000 but I'm honestly considering paying someone $2000 to:

• Go to Hot Topic, buy an A7X t-shirt
  • Steal a Monster energy armband from the kid working the register at Hot Topic
  • Go to the makeup store, get some black eyeshadow, paste that shit on
  • Buy a pack of menthols from the gas station
  • Buy an inflatable guitar from CVS or Rite Aid
  • Record yourself doing the Ashba / Hulk Hogan thing for attention while listening to these masterpieces
  • Post to MyGNR

I would also like to add that I will pay anyone $1000 to NOT leak DJ Ashba solos.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I would also like to add that I will pay anyone $1000 to NOT leak DJ Ashba solos.

I'm glad there are more people who despise the fact they were ever made aware of that cretinous, talentless hack's existence.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Somebody should tweet Ashba that these solos have leaked and see what he says. :lol:

just did it.

50 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Somebody should tweet Ashba that these solos have leaked and see what he says. :lol:

He'll probably contribute to the leaks

By leaking you a refreshing bottle of ASHBA Water!

• Like 1

The only leak worth discussing here is the collective leak of 12,000 people in the arena when they used this part of the show to take a piss. Is Mi Amor Spanish for Piss Break?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Would be nice if they release these as official singles and play them instead of Layla for example. Could you imagine, first new songs since reunion would be made by Ashba?

All new leaks are god damn awful. Even me, who is a pure amateur, can do better remixes or demos.

Compared to these 'My World' is top notch hit material.

Would be so funny if one of the tracks was labelled piss break hahaha

• Haha 2

I had forgotten how awful of a guitarist DJ was until the leak of the Peurto Rico pro-shot.

I had to go rewatch both on YouTube to remember each one.  Man they are not good.  Mostly it reminded me how much i hated Ashba.  He is really an embarrassment to GnR.  Such amateur stage presence.  Like a teenager.

MI amor just goes on forever.

Why anyone would want these two tracks is beyond me. Back when he was in the band I liked the idea of him playing these because his improv would have been terrible, but no thanks to the studio tracks.

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

A friend on here was at one of the Vegas residency shows and told a story about Ashba downing Jagermeister to look cool and promptly puking behind a speaker hoping nobody noticed. :lol: 

I think I remember that

So random that a 2015 thread about wanting to hear the studio version of this got bumped less than 10 days before it leaked...

Just instrumentals so abit boring. Wonder if Axl ever put any vocals on these.

3 hours ago, Creed said:

Compared to these 'My World' is top notch hit material.

It looks like these links randomly included a demo of "My World" lol, not sure why there's not a thread for it yet.

I always thought "Ballad of Death" was a lot better than people on here. GN'R definitely not the right environment though, reminds me more of a mix between Aerosmith Get a Grip and Bon Jovi.

Just now, justynius said:

It looks like these links randomly included a demo of "My World" lol, not sure why there's not a thread for it yet.

I always thought "Ballad of Death" was a lot better than people on here. GN'R definitely not the right environment though, reminds me more of a mix between Aerosmith Get a Grip and Bon Jovi.

There's not a thread for the My World thing because that along with many other things people are making claims about are fake. 

We have threads for the only real / confirmed leaks that surfaced.