Mi Amor & Ballad Of Death Studio Versions **NO LINKS**

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I would also like to add that I will pay anyone $1000 to NOT leak DJ Ashba solos.

I'm glad there are more people who despise the fact they were ever made aware of that cretinous, talentless hack's existence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

A friend on here was at one of the Vegas residency shows and told a story about Ashba downing Jagermeister to look cool and promptly puking behind a speaker hoping nobody noticed. :lol: 

I think I remember that

3 hours ago, Creed said:

Compared to these 'My World' is top notch hit material.

It looks like these links randomly included a demo of "My World" lol, not sure why there's not a thread for it yet.

I always thought "Ballad of Death" was a lot better than people on here. GN'R definitely not the right environment though, reminds me more of a mix between Aerosmith Get a Grip and Bon Jovi.

Just now, justynius said:

It looks like these links randomly included a demo of "My World" lol, not sure why there's not a thread for it yet.

I always thought "Ballad of Death" was a lot better than people on here. GN'R definitely not the right environment though, reminds me more of a mix between Aerosmith Get a Grip and Bon Jovi.

There's not a thread for the My World thing because that along with many other things people are making claims about are fake. 

We have threads for the only real / confirmed leaks that surfaced. 

I REALLY don't get the DJ hate. Well, not liking his performance is understandable, but Ballad of Death is just beautiful. Loved his version to the Don't Cry and WTTJ first solo.

I think Robin was genious in studio, but some of his adaptations were not that good, Ashba was more faithful to the originals, yet, putting some identity on it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, arthurmbg said:

I REALLY don't get the DJ hate. Well, not liking his performance is understandable, but Ballad of Death is just beautiful. Loved his version to the Don't Cry and WTTJ first solo.

I think Robin was genious in studio, but some of his adaptations were not that good, Ashba was more faithful to the originals, yet, putting some identity on it. 

Most of the hate comes from either the AshbaSwag bullshit, or butchering some iconic solos with his unique interpretations that made Axl & Ron Thal's eyes roll into their heads during shows.  :awesomeface:

There's also the case of him being a 45 year old man thinking he's part of gen z.

• Like 2