ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What caused Fernando to come on here last year & attack a bunch of forum members? You'd think this whole ordeal would warrant a return ...

Don’t seek their attention. They are incapable of coming here and discussing any issue that is relevant. They will find a post that warrants no attention and blame the fans for why we can’t have nice things from the band. It’s a battle we can’t win, they are the way they are and I don’t see that changing. 

• Like 3

I feel bad for her.. It was cruel, classless and demeaning for sure.. I happen to think she is pretty damn hot but maybe they think she looks like an Ape?  Why does everything have to be racist all the time. I know I have heard racist comments about Black people referencing Monkey's.. That would be much more suspect but never heard that being a thing correlated to people from Peru...

This whole episode makes me a lot less excited about the two GNR shows that I am attending over the next week.  Had this happened a month ago, I would have kept my money (and airline miles) and stayed content with the prior shows I've seen

Edited by nycgunner

1 hour ago, FRANSAD said:

Believe me you don't wanna know and get into that and there are enough nutcases to discuss already

I can't believe I'm still trying to prove this shit.
Seriously also wondering what people think it will take to have such an account where you can easily drop links and those links will be removed without verifying. You gotta definitely proof you have the rights of a certain band or songs before you can block them like that. After that authentication, it's all you can block!!!! So it's not that you can simply buy such thing and start blocking the shit out of youtube. So uzisuicidall was def a real account

P7hXr8m.png

Uzi Suicidal LLC was real 100%, there is no denying that.  It all started with Interscope...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What caused Fernando to come on here last year & attack a bunch of forum members? You'd think this whole ordeal would warrant a return ...

Oooh, I really hope he does, so I can give him a fkn piece of my mind

Then he'll cry and say "y r the fans so mean to us? my toy trucks r bAd aSS man"

Pathetic clowns.

3 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

I'm liking my theory that them having Beta's emails is why TB are potentially "keeping their enemies close." Alford has slagged them publicly, traded, bought and leaked material and they protect him whereas Margott asked why the takedown are happening and she's on the shit list. 

Isnt that blackmail tho? They could've easily address it by going to the police. 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Please do not post the Beta memes.

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

Isnt that blackmail tho? They could've easily address it by going to the police. 

It's just his theory

Axl Rose - you pouted for 20 years after you took over the band and alienated everyone of significance, and when faced with playing bowling alleys for the rest of your life, you sold out your position because in reality you stand for absolutely nothing.

Well done fat man. Come out of hiding and face your critics. And this time don’t send your loser son to speak for you.

We’ll be waiting.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It's just his theory

I know. I was just asking him about it.

Edited by Voodoochild

You couldnt write a better soap opera then the drama with this band and management.  I will say it does keep it entertaining. 

• Like 2

This is nuts. Life would be so much fucking simpler if I was a Foo Fighters fan.

I wish I could just get stoked about crushing Buds and seeing the Foos. 

Edited by Ant

5 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

he bragged about designing new gnr merch which looked cheesy as fuck 

3 hours ago, vloors said:

images.jpeg.jpg

yeah exactly - theres only so much BS terrain that can be traversed leveraged solely off the credibility of music such as 14 years and dust n bones where gnr just becomes a real motherfuckin joke à la Pretty Tied Up

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

35 minutes ago, Ant said:

This is nuts. Life would be so much fucking simpler if I was a Foo Fighters fan.

I wish I could just get stoked about crushing Buds and seeing the Foos. 

Hell even being a Tool fan has had its rewards lately lol and I never thought I would say this in the 2010's, Guns N' Roses makes Tool look like they release as many albums as Buckethead

6 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

Believe me you don't wanna know and get into that and there are enough nutcases to discuss already

I can't believe I'm still trying to prove this shit.
Seriously also wondering what people think it will take to have such an account where you can easily drop links and those links will be removed without verifying. You gotta definitely proof you have the rights of a certain band or songs before you can block them like that. After that authentication, it's all you can block!!!! So it's not that you can simply buy such thing and start blocking the shit out of youtube. So uzisuicidall was def a real account

P7hXr8m.png

I appreciate your efforts and I hate repeating myself, but what you post here is just proof that the troll claims to do it on TB's behalf. Not that TB is actually involved. Anyone can claim to do it with someone's consent to validate whatever mission they are on.

As for having to be associated with the band to be able to effectively take down videos. I am afraid I am not so sure that is necessarily required. It seems to me youtube, and others, prefer to err on the side of caution when faced with possible infringements.

The "Universal takedown squad"? Yeah, I think Universal are more at blame here than TB, although I am not ruling out an initial involvement from TB. I also know for a fact that TB is not as appreciative of youtube live videos as they ought to be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

So is there any chance of a follow up from TB? It seems this latest installment of TB’s incompetence was the final straw for many in the community. As such, the community has voiced how they feel. Is there any chance of this reaction to this specific event getting back to them, and them responding back in any way? 

(Again, about this specific event - not about new music, touring, merch, etc) 

Not very likely considering how sour the relationship is between certain parts of the fan base and TB. But they vehemently deny being involved in the takedowns, and have offered that the label is in their right to take down videos (which fits with Beta's comment that it is not fans taking down the videos).

Of course, we know that some "fans" HAVE been taking down videos, and claiming to do it in compliance with TB and/or Universal.

5 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Uzi Suicidal LLC was real 100%, there is no denying that.  It all started with Interscope...

Well, this is interesting. How do you know it was real and how was Interscope involved?

10 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Wouldnt be shocked one bit if he physically attscked Axl or someone

same thing came to my mind :(

The worst part is that we can do nothing. for the band, for TB we are a small handful of idiots who get angry and fight, complain and still expecting something from band ( whatever) . Comparing us with thousands who buy tickets and merch who are not interested in TB, management, who are often not in social media- we look like intrusive flies. And this powerlessness is the worst. As someone previously noted, it would be easier to be a fan of someone else ... and yet we are here :cry:

Edited by Politania