The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

12 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Now that Susan-Holmes McKagan has confirmed a new album, we can remove all doubt whether it actually exists or not. It took us 182 pages, but we're finally making headway. 

We got there. Maybe one of Duff's daughters can give us the rearranged tour dates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

We’re out of reliable sources. At this point, the only source I trust is Axl. The only person capable of stopping it all or make it happen. 

if they were to release a mixed album (CD era tracks + new tracks) I hope they include Atlas, Perhaps, State of Grace, Quick Song (melody is nice, not a hit but not a filler), HardSkool and maybe an AC/DC cover would be nice too. That’s 5/6 good songs plus the new material (I’m assuming something including axl and slash can’t be bad as scraped)

BTW I found this yesterday, any guess of what ‘hey you’ is?

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/chinese-democracy-2-versions/

I saw that on ebay earlier today and wondered the same thing.

31 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

We’re out of reliable sources. At this point, the only source I trust is Axl. The only person capable of stopping it all or make it happen. 

if they were to release a mixed album (CD era tracks + new tracks) I hope they include Atlas, Perhaps, State of Grace, Quick Song (melody is nice, not a hit but not a filler), HardSkool and maybe an AC/DC cover would be nice too. That’s 5/6 good songs plus the new material (I’m assuming something including axl and slash can’t be bad as scraped)

BTW I found this yesterday, any guess of what ‘hey you’ is?

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/chinese-democracy-2-versions/

A man can dream...

• GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I mean we all knew the new album existed in some form or another right? It was just a question of when would it be announced and released.

Exactly. 

It's never been a matter of IF there's a GN'R album to be released, it's a matter of when if ever. 

46 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

"She's heard a few pretty epic tracks."

So has everyone who's ever heard all of the music Axl has never released. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Apparently they need  a coinciding tour to release an album. Because as we know, Axl cares so much about promoting his work.

Haha, yeah. I wish Axl cared about promoting his music anywhere near as much as his fans do. 

On 26/04/2020 at 8:11 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Since Guns N' Roses originated, Neil Young has released 26 albums. not to mention live albums, archival releases, 4 CSNY albums and various other bits and bobs. Since Chinese Democracy's release alone, he has released 10 albums.

On the flip side Mozart hasn't released any new music since the 18th century so it's all relative.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why was she on the podcast, any particular reason she was being interviewed? 

She said she has a paperback version of her book coming out and has also been working on a new book (a photo book documenting her life) but they have both been halted now because of the situation.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

She said she has a paperback version of her book coming out and has also been working on a new book (a photo book documenting her life) but they have both been halted now because of the situation.

Sounds like good publicity for her books then if the media pick up what she said and they probably will. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Sounds like good publicity for her books then if the media pick up what she said and they probably will. 

She's smart. And pretty hot for a middle aged woman. Lucky Duff.

Oh Axl. 🤦‍♂️ well... Obviously Beta has her qualities in the kitchen...

Edited by ZODIAC
  • Haha 1